• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introduction

Oct 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm new to Pampered Chef Consulting as of October 1, 2016.
I work full time as a Registered Nurse, but I'm cooped up in an office all day and need a social outlet.
I have loved PC products for years, especially in the past 2 when my daughter in law was a consultant.
She has withdrawn from PC consulting and the entire time she did it I wanted to try also.
I have a fabulous husband, 3 grown sons, and 2 beautiful daughters in law as well as a 5 month old grandson.
My team leader is an awesome woman whom I respect and admire.
My reason for joining this group is to get great ideas for customer service and follow up.
I want to be able to give more than the obvious uses for each product to my customers.

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
Hello everyone, I'm new to Pampered Chef Consulting as of October 1, 2016.
I work full time as a Registered Nurse, but I'm cooped up in an office all day and need a social outlet.
I have loved PC products for years, especially in the past 2 when my daughter in law was a consultant.
She has withdrawn from PC consulting and the entire time she did it I wanted to try also.
I have a fabulous husband, 3 grown sons, and 2 beautiful daughters in law as well as a 5 month old grandson.
My team leader is an awesome woman whom I respect and admire.
My reason for joining this group is to get great ideas for customer service and follow up.
I want to be able to give more than the obvious uses for each product to my customers.

Welcome! I don't sell anymore, but like hearing success stories of those who do.
Following up can be difficult if you don't have contact info - some people are reluctant to give it out.
Just practice a quick follow-up phone script (there were some good examples in the training when I was active)

Best of luck in your new venture!