• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Pampered Chef: Where Can I Find Helpful Resources?

In summary, you can find helpful resources for Pampered Chef on their official website, through social media pages, and by contacting your upline or team members. These resources include training materials, marketing materials, product information, recipes, and tips for hosting successful parties. There are also online communities and forums available for consultants, such as the official consultant Facebook group and independent consultant groups on social media. As a new consultant, you will have access to all training resources provided by Pampered Chef, as well as training sessions and webinars. You can also connect with other consultants for support and advice through your upline, team members, social media, and local events or meetings.
crissyboo2
Thanks for the add! I am still kinda new with Pampered Chef, I joined in December. Anyway, thanks for all the resources!
Pampered Chef by Crystal via Facebook.

hi Crystal- welcome to Chef Success! Just browse thru our files and threads and you'll find lots of tips and ideas to help you with your business. We'd also love to hear from you about what works and doesn't so you can help others.

Welcome! :)

1. Where can I find helpful resources for Pampered Chef?

You can find helpful resources for Pampered Chef on our official website, through our social media pages, and by reaching out to your upline or team members.

2. What type of resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

We offer a wide range of resources including training materials, marketing materials, product information, recipes, and tips for hosting successful parties.

3. Are there any online communities or forums for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are several online communities and forums for Pampered Chef consultants. You can join our official consultant Facebook group or search for independent consultant groups on social media.

4. Can I access training resources as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you will have access to all training resources provided by Pampered Chef. We also offer training sessions and webinars to help you grow your business.

5. How can I get in touch with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and advice?

You can reach out to your upline or fellow team members for support and advice. Additionally, you can connect with other consultants on social media and attend local events or meetings to network and learn from experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marsha Piston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Karin