• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Reply to Newsletter

And if she doesn't want to do that, maybe she'd be interested in hosting a show with you in the future.
pamperedgirl3
Ok--I got a reply from my June newsletter I sent out last week. It's from a guest who was at a show a couple of months ago. She didn't book a show with me or say she wanted me to call her back. But her reply was her guest list. I don't have a show booked with her though. I'm hoping it's not a case of my pregnancy mind playing tricks on me! How do I respond to find out if we have a show booked without looking like a fool??? I'm hoping that she didn't send a guest list to me by mistake after booking with someone else! I could use another June show!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Ok--I got a reply from my June newsletter I sent out last week. It's from a guest who was at a show a couple of months ago. She didn't book a show with me or say she wanted me to call her back. But her reply was her guest list. I don't have a show booked with her though. I'm hoping it's not a case of my pregnancy mind playing tricks on me! How do I respond to find out if we have a show booked without looking like a fool??? I'm hoping that she didn't send a guest list to me by mistake after booking with someone else! I could use another June show!
Contact her and blame it on your pregnancy brain!! LOL!! It is in fact totally legit!!:D

Blame it on pregnancy brain! Tell her you are happy to see her guest list but you can't find her booking - when was that, again?

I would agree with the above. You could also say, before you send out the invites you want to confirm the date and time. Let us know what happens!

Thanks, guys!! I double checked her DPDS & the show I met her at, but neither one had any info on it. If it is indeed a show (especially a June one!!) then I may offer the host special to the past host for one of the servers. It was a $1000 show with no bookings.

You know, now I'm feeling more & more guilty for not doing ccc. I've had a hard time balancing PC with my life right now (5 months pg + a 2 year old + I babysit my 3 year old nephew) & ccc were something that had to give right now. So I haven't done any since my January shows. So now I have this & over the weekend at a show, I found out a March guest hasn't used her first stone yet! Guess I better reevaluate what else can give--doesn't look like ccc were a good thing to cut!

AJPratt said:
I would agree with the above. You could also say, before you send out the invites you want to confirm the date and time. Let us know what happens!

Yeah, I think I'm going to email her back & tell her that I think my pregnancy memory is creeping through & had we set a date or was she emailing me a guest list to book a date. Then ask when she's wanting a show. I'll follow up with a call tomorrow if I don't get an email reply by then.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Thanks, guys!! I double checked her DPDS & the show I met her at, but neither one had any info on it. If it is indeed a show (especially a June one!!) then I may offer the host special to the past host for one of the servers. It was a $1000 show with no bookings.

If there were no bookings, the past host can't get the host special.:(

cmdtrgd said:
If there were no bookings, the past host can't get the host special.:(

Sorry I didn't clarify that enough--if this does pan out, I'll pay the difference for a Chillzanne server at the host special price.

Well, I got excited for nothing. I emailed her last night, asking if I forgot we had booked a show. She replied this morning that she sent her guest list for her jewelry show to me by mistake. Bummer! But I did put in that I'd love to have a show with her in the future, so maybe all is not lost!

Dang! Oh, well, at least you've made a good contact.

And it's still a seed planted. :D

That stinks, but at least you know she likes to have shows!!!

You can even tell her that half of her work is already done!

You should ask her if she thought about having PC there along with the jewlery.

Related to Interesting Reply to Newsletter

1. How can I respond to a newsletter in an interesting way?

To respond to a newsletter in an interesting way, try sharing a personal story or experience related to the topic of the newsletter. You can also ask thought-provoking questions or provide your own unique perspective on the information shared in the newsletter.

2. What are some creative ways to reply to a newsletter?

Some creative ways to reply to a newsletter include using humor, incorporating multimedia such as images or videos, or even writing a poem or song inspired by the newsletter content.

3. Is it appropriate to reply to a newsletter with criticism?

While it is important to provide constructive criticism, it is not recommended to reply to a newsletter with harsh or negative comments. Instead, try to offer suggestions or provide feedback in a respectful and professional manner.

4. Can I reply to a newsletter with a question?

Absolutely! In fact, asking questions is a great way to engage with the content of the newsletter and start a conversation with the sender. Just make sure your question is relevant to the newsletter and is not something that can easily be answered by a quick Google search.

5. Should I always reply to a newsletter?

It is not necessary to reply to every newsletter you receive, especially if you do not have anything meaningful to contribute. However, if the newsletter has sparked your interest or you have something valuable to add, then go ahead and reply to show your appreciation and engage with the sender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76