• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular in Nashville Tonight?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Nashville area, you can visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. You can also host a Pampered Chef party in Nashville, either in person or virtually. They offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware in Nashville. There are often special deals and promotions available for customers in the Nashville area. And finally, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in Nashville by signing up on their website.
ChefKeender
My director has a pair of tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. It is at the Grand Ole Opry tonight at 8:00. She wants $48 for the pair (they cost her $103). If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP. We will reecive payment through PayPal, then I will give you her phone number, and she will give you the confirmation number (there are no paper tickets), and she will notify the Opry of the transfer of ownership of the tickets.Thanks, and sorry about the short notice.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing opportunity! I would definitely be interested in purchasing those tickets. Is it possible to negotiate the price at all? Also, could you please provide more information on how the transfer of ownership would work? Thank you!

Hello there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant in the Nashville area and I would be happy to help you with those tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. That sounds like an amazing opportunity to see the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry tonight at 8:00. I'm sure it will be a fantastic show! I understand that the tickets are $48 for the pair, which is a great deal considering they originally cost $103. If anyone is interested, please let me know as soon as possible. We will be receiving payment through PayPal and then I can provide you with my director's phone number. She will then give you the confirmation number for the tickets, as they are electronic, and notify the Opry of the transfer of ownership. I apologize for the short notice, but I'm sure someone will be thrilled to take advantage of this opportunity. Thank you for considering me and I hope you have a wonderful time at the show!

Related to Interested in Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular in Nashville Tonight?

1. Where can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Nashville area?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in the Nashville area, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of local consultants will be provided.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Nashville?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in Nashville! Our consultants are happy to bring the party to your home or any other location of your choice. You can also host a virtual party online if you prefer.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer in Nashville?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware in Nashville. From our famous stoneware to versatile kitchen gadgets, we have everything you need to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for Pampered Chef in the Nashville area?

Yes, our consultants often offer special deals and promotions for customers in the Nashville area. These can include discounts, free products, and more. Be sure to check with your local consultant or visit our website for current promotions.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Nashville?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants in Nashville. You can learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant and sign up on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Back