• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Income/Expense Management on Pampered Chef: To Delete or Not to Delete?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your income will depend on your individual sales and the number of parties you host, with the average consultant earning around $300 per party. There is a one-time fee of $109 to become a consultant, which covers the cost of your starter kit. There is no requirement to purchase inventory, but you can receive a discount of up to 50% off retail price if you do choose to purchase additional products. Aside from the start-up fee, there may be additional expenses such as ordering catalogs and marketing materials, as well as travel and event fees. Consultants are paid twice a month by direct deposit, with the option to receive commission as a check or loaded onto a Pampered Chef debit card.
TammyJo
I was wondering what everyone does on their PP with the previous years Income/Exspense. After you do taxes do you delete it out of your PP or do you just leave it on there? I wonder how many years of Income/Expense our PP will hold? Last year I deleted mine out but I had to go into each one and delete it or is there some way I can delete it all at once?:confused:

This is ony my first year, but I do not plan on deleting them for a while.

Why delete?I have 3 years of business in my Expenses and Income! Why delete them? :confused: I know people that have had PP since it started and they haven't run out of room. I am sure the Pampered Chef would tell us if there was only so much room to hold them and would give you the option to delete the entire year if that was the case! I don't have time nor would I want to take the time to delete each item.:eek:

Don't waste the time!! Go book some shows instead :D :D :D

Thanks for the info. Thats what I will do-no more deleting!!!:D

The data is saved in databases, which are data files that are saved on your PC. They aren't directly saved "in" PP. The only time you should worry about the size is if your hard drive is almost full.

Related to Income/Expense Management on Pampered Chef: To Delete or Not to Delete?

1. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, your income will depend on your individual sales and the number of parties you host. The average consultant earns around $300 per party, but this number can vary. There is also the potential to earn additional income through team building and leadership bonuses.

2. Are there any start-up costs for joining Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to become a consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes products and business supplies to help you get started. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. How much do I need to spend on product inventory?

There is no requirement to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant. Instead, you can choose to use the products from your starter kit for demonstrations and take orders from your customers. If you do choose to purchase additional products, you can receive a discount of up to 50% off retail price.

4. Are there any additional expenses I should be aware of?

Aside from the initial start-up fee, there may be additional expenses such as ordering catalogs, business cards, and other marketing materials. You may also incur expenses for travel, event fees, and hosting parties. It's important to carefully track your expenses and budget accordingly.

5. How often will I get paid as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Consultants are paid by direct deposit twice a month, on the 10th and 25th of each month. You will receive commission on all orders placed from your parties and any team sales from your downline. You will also have the option to receive your commission as a check or have it loaded onto a Pampered Chef debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katem51
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jilleysue