• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Posting This for My Fd/Recruiter/Friend! (Who Claims She Isn't

Yes, I do still have room. My room is a bit small though. I could probably fit another person in my room if they were very close to me. But, I wouldn't be comfortable with someone in my room that I didn't know very well. PM me if you're interested.Thanks for considering me!
straitfan
Gold Member
I'm posting this for my FD/recruiter/friend! (who claims she isn't computer literate enough to join Chef Success!) She wants to go to Leadership but our thoughtful director has decided that she only wants 3 in their hotel room and it's full. She wanted me to see if I could hook her up with a couple 2 or 3 of my imaginary friends. If interested, post or PM me and I'll put you in touch with her. Thanks!

Last edited:
Where is she flying out of? KC? I could check with my director to see if they have room....(for a fellow KS girl:) )

Your Director is thoughtful, to say the least. I hope someone can offer more assistance for her. :D

lacychef said:
Where is she flying out of? KC? I could check with my director to see if they have room....(for a fellow KS girl:) )

Yes--she will be flying out of KC. She was talking Monday about a great deal on airfare through AirBus (i think it was). BUT she would have to fly out on Wed. and leave on Sun. It's Sheila, who was with me at the Meet & Greet in Chicago (the Fairy Godmother at the Exec Banquet!!)

I hope your FD finds a place. I don't know the reason for the director only wanting 3 in the room but I will say this.....

When I attend conferences (PC and church) I prefer a bed to myself. I sleep better with my own bed, I actually prefer only two in my room. It's a personal preference. I LOVE my PC clustermates but I like my own bed and hate the whole "juggle the bathroom schedule" thing. One conference we had a suite with 5 people in it....a bed, air mattress, rollaway...it really stressed me out to have so many people with all their stuff in a small space. :yuck:

If I'm going to spend over $600 on conference (airfare, registration, hotel, shuttle) I'm willing to plop down another hundred to ensure a conference that I will enjoy.

Some people thrive on a full room....some people don't :)

There's a possibility that I might have room in mine. At the moment, it's just myself and my director in a room with a king bed and a rollaway. She'd be sharing the bed with me!EDIT: Never mind! Just got an email from my director saying we got another roommate. Hah, talk about timing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thought Melody!

My first conference, we had SEVEN in our room, with only ONE bathroom. It was a blast though, and we had no problems. But, I totally get the whole thing of it's not for everyone. And, if it hadn't had been for the group I was with, I don't know if I would have enjoyed/tolerated it as much as I did.

Good luck with finding a room for your gal!

I would prefer it with only 2 people in the room and would float the extra money, but my roommate cannot afford it. We sleep together at almost every conference, so at least I'm with someone I know pretty well. It is nice having that set up with her. We do struggle sometimes finding other people to fill the other bed. I would offer to your girl, but need to ask my friend first to see if she's already filled the bed.

straitfan said:
I'm posting this for my FD/recruiter/friend! (who claims she isn't computer literate enough to join Chef Success!) She wants to go to Leadership but our thoughtful director has decided that she only wants 3 in their hotel room and it's full. She wanted me to see if I could hook her up with a couple 2 or 3 of my imaginary friends. If interested, post or PM me and I'll put you in touch with her. Thanks!
Have you had any success on filling this? Email me at [email protected] (or have your friend email me)...I may need a roomie or 2!
Missy

Miss--I just passed your contact info on to Sheila. Thanks! Hope you can work something out.

No comment on the whole # of people in the room situation!
(wasn't a problem at NC)

Thanks, and I'm sure something will work out!

anyone still looking for a roommate? Personally I do not have a preference to how many are in the room. You can PM me.

If anyone is still looking for a room, we still have room for one or 2 more in our room. So far there are just 2 of us, and we are staying in the Millennium. PM me for more information.

Do you still have room in your room for another person,, I might need a room , so let me know.
Thanks

I've got my room booked at the Millenium. Looking for a roomie...but you can't mind sharing a king bed...Millenium doesn't offer rollaways. I don't snore and I'm not known to be a "bed hog" :). Anyone? Anyone?

I posted on the Directors CS the other day, I have a room available at the Milennium if anyone wants to share it with me.

Nancy Collins

Hi everyone,, I am not sure this where to post this but here it goes. For the first time I want to go to Leadership. Now I need help, first of all I need a room, so if anyone needs another person please let me know. Also, I have never flown before so I am not even sure where or how to find a flight. I live in Pa. and am about 1 1/2 hours away from BWI so I would fly from there. Now how do I find a flight??? Would someone please help me? I did look on AAA and there were some flights available for something like $400 or so. I have two recruits that are ready to be be signed in. You have to register by Dec. 15th is that correct?? How much money will I need??? I sure hope someone can help me and answer my questions.
My email address is [email protected], if anyone wants to email me,, thankyou in advance to anyone who can answer my questions.
Deb.

I am looking for a space in a room. Either to share a bed or split a room. I would even sleep in a couch or cot or even in a sleeping bag on the floor. I am a non-smoking, non-drinking, mom of 3. I am not a partier, but I am not a stick in the mud either. If you want the diversity of a Canadian in your room, PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!!! I know how to share!

Need a roomHey folks!

I thought I posted this already, but I can't find it, so I am trying again.

My second consultant is reactivating again, so I get my Future Director Status back! woo hoo! Because of this, I am going to Leadership, but I don't have a room.

Does anyone have space for one person? I am a non-smoker and very laid back, so I can stay anywhere in a room with many people. I think the ideal situation would be 4 people in a room with 2 double beds. The only requirement I have is that I can't be in a smoking room.

Please contact me if you have a space or know of someone who does!

Thanks,
Becki
[email protected]

Related to I'm Posting This for My Fd/Recruiter/Friend! (Who Claims She Isn't

1. What does "I'm Posting This for My Fd/Recruiter/Friend! (Who Claims She Isn't)" mean?

"I'm Posting This for My Fd/Recruiter/Friend! (Who Claims She Isn't)" is a common phrase used on social media or online platforms to indicate that the person posting is not the original author of the post, but is sharing it on behalf of someone else, such as a friend, recruiter, or hiring manager.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to clarify that they are not the original source of the information being shared, and to give credit to the actual author or owner of the post. This is often done to avoid any confusion or misrepresentation.

3. Is it necessary to use this phrase when sharing someone else's post?

No, it is not necessary to use this phrase when sharing someone else's post. However, it is considered polite and respectful to give credit to the original author or owner of the post.

4. Can I use this phrase if I am sharing a post on behalf of a company or organization?

Yes, you can use this phrase if you are sharing a post on behalf of a company or organization. It is especially important to give credit in this scenario, as it ensures transparency and avoids any misrepresentation.

5. How else can I indicate that I am sharing a post on behalf of someone else?

Other phrases that can be used to indicate that you are sharing a post on behalf of someone else include "Reposting for my friend/recruiter", "Shared by request", or simply mentioning the original author's name or username in the post caption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • ChefJami83