• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for a successful Grand Opening as a new PC consultant?

In summary, to attract people to your Grand Opening as a new PC consultant, promote the event in advance using social media and flyers, and offer incentives to attendees. Have a variety of PC products on display and consider doing demonstrations and offering order forms and catalogs. To make the event memorable, offer special promotions, have a raffle or giveaway, and consider having a themed event. After the event, follow up with attendees, offer a special discount, and utilize social media to continue promoting your business. To prepare for a successful Grand Opening, ensure you have enough inventory and a good understanding of the products, practice product demonstrations, have a positive attitude, and enjoy the experience.
SarahT
Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I am new to PC...the selling part at least. I've loved PC products for a really long time. I am pretty anxious about starting it up but really excited at the same time.!

Does anyone have suggestions for how to do a Grand Opening? I think that is the part I'm MOST nervous about. :)

Congratulations on your new business & welcome to Chef Success!

I do the fully interactive shows & let the guests get up & actually make the recipe. You don't have to "perform" and they have lots of fun and actually get to use the tools! :D

Congratulations!My suggestion is to make sure you invite EVERYONE.

Welcome. You'll love Chef Success. It has answered a lot of my questions that I never thought to ask.

Best wishes in your new endeavor.

Congrats on joining PC and CS! Along with inviting everyone--hairdresser, cashier, bank telllers, dental office help, kids friends, spouses coworkers, neighbors, EVERYONE, be sure to ask EACH person that comes if they would help you get started by hosting a show for you. Best wishes.

Hi Sarah!!! :) You are going to be GREAT!

Sarah I too am VERY new at this and have done a few shows, mostly catalog tho... I'm still VERY nervous about the home shows, does anyone have any tips on getting better with less butterflies? I am looking for any and ALL suggestions for shows! I've had issues with a couple hosts really dragging feet to close their shows, I'm still working on a girl who was supposed to have one in Nov for my start up shows, turned it into a catalog show in Dec and then needed until Jan, well it's now mid Feb and YUP, still hasn't closed... any thoughts? and I NEED to get out of my direct area, anyone else done this? looking to expand like 20-30 miles, or more if need be I suppose!! Thanks in advance for your help!! Oh, one last thing, when we write on here how do we know ppl are responding to us?? lol... yeah good luck with me getting back here! thanks again everyone!! I LOVE this site!!!

Welcome! You'll have greater success because you belong to a great forum with creative consultants who have awesome ideas.

I found that once I got a few shows under my belt I was fine. Dont be afraid to let them know you are new and this is your 1st, 2nd, etc show....Good luck, you'll be great!

I used index cards a lot when I was new to keep track of all I wanted to do and say at a show. The butterflies disappear with time--the key is to try and have fun. I believe each consultants show content and style reflects their own personality--don't sweat it if your show isn't exactly like the ones on the training tapes, do what you are most comfortable with.I often told people when I started that I was new and a bit nervous--they were so kind and patient. People really do like to help.

1. How can I attract people to my Grand Opening as a new PC consultant?

To attract people to your Grand Opening, it's important to promote it in advance. Utilize social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, to announce the event and invite friends and family. You can also create flyers and distribute them in your neighborhood or local businesses. Offer incentives, such as a discount or free product, to those who attend.

2. What should I have at my Grand Opening event?

At your Grand Opening, make sure to have a variety of PC products on display for guests to see and try. Consider doing product demonstrations or having a cooking station set up to showcase the versatility of the products. Also, have order forms and catalogs available for guests to browse and place orders.

3. How can I make my Grand Opening memorable for guests?

To make your Grand Opening memorable, consider offering special promotions or discounts exclusively for attendees. You can also have a raffle or giveaway to generate excitement and engagement. Another idea is to have a themed event, such as a holiday party or summer BBQ, to make it more fun and interactive for guests.

4. What should I do after the Grand Opening event?

After your Grand Opening, it's important to follow up with attendees. Send a thank you email or card to those who came to show your appreciation. You can also offer a special discount to those who placed orders at the event to encourage repeat business. Utilize social media to share photos and highlights from the event and to continue promoting your business.

5. How can I prepare for a successful Grand Opening as a new PC consultant?

To prepare for a successful Grand Opening, make sure you have enough inventory of popular products and have a good understanding of the products and their uses. Practice your product demonstrations and have a clear understanding of your sales pitch. Also, have a positive attitude and be confident in your new venture. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • juliemomof4