• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Incentives Can Be Offered for Referrals in a Newsletter?

In summary, Sandi is thinking about adding an incentive for referrals in her next newsletter. She has some wording she just came up with. There are more talented and creative people on here than her, so she asks for referrals. After the person refers someone, they get a $25 gift certificate.
sandilou
Silver Member
OK -- so after the meeting tonight, I want to increase everything -- bookings, sales, recruits. I was thinking about adding an incentive for referrals in my next newsletter. Has anyone done that? What did you do? Please share any ideas to increase everything!! I wanna go on a trip! :D :thumbup:

Sandi

Remember to sprinkle recruiting/booking tidbits throughout your shows. A consistent (and I know it's hard to get there at first) 8+ shows a month puts you in front of enough people to make it happen.

Carry a catalog tote. Be obvious about it! Earn the mini catalog tote!

Sorry about the weirdly worded title! I looked over the main part, but not the title! :blushing:

Sandi

I still would like to put something in my newsletter asking for referrals. Do you think that is tacky? Here is some wording I just came up with -- but there are way more talented and creative people on here than me!

'I am looking for referrals because I would like to increase my Pampered Chef business this year, and because of that, I need your help! Do you know anyone you could refer to me? If your referral results in a party booking or a new addition to my team, I will thank you with a Starbucks gift card!'

Sandi

Zig Ziglar said something about you can get anything you want in this life if you just help enough other people get what they want.

"I am looking for people who need some extra money, and are looking for fun way to earn it. If this sounds like you, or anyone you know, I would love to talk to you about starting your own Pampered Chef business. If you suggest someone who starts their business, or hosts a show with me, I have a thank you gift for you for your referral. ;)

That's terrific wording blueberrylady!!

Love those words from Zig Z.
Thanks for sharing! I think it would be perfectly fine to put something like that in your newsletter somewhere.

What do you give as the thank you gift for the referral?

ShelbyMichalek said:
That's terrific wording blueberrylady!!

I agree! That is such a great way to ask!

Thank you for that fabulous wording! :thumbup:

Sandi

Thanks, Ladies. I love Zig's view on this. He hasn't published anything in years, but his books are still very good reads for direct sellers.

I actually give a $25 gift certificate for products purchased through me as a finders fee. (got the certificates free thru Vistaprint)

For a show referral, their choice of a spice or sprinkle.

The gift certificate is given after the person submits their third show. I do not wait for them to qualify, as this is difficult to explain. And, they should be close after 3.

Last edited:
blueberrylady said:
Thanks, Ladies. I love Zig's view on this. He hasn't published anything in years, but his books are still very good reads for direct sellers.

I actually give a $25 gift certificate for products purchased through me as a finders fee. (got the certificates free thru Vistaprint)

For a show referral, their choice of a spice or sprinkle.

The gift certificate is given after the person submits their third show. I do not wait for them to qualify, as this is difficult to explain. And, they should be close after 3.

Great wording and great ideas!

I love the topic too!

For my January hosts, I am offering $10 per referral (up to $50 per host) for people who book shows in Feb. with me BEFORE the night of their party. That way I have bookings before I even get to their house that night. The host does NOT get the $10 until the person submits their show prior to Feb. 28th 2011. It's worked really well so far! Then what I do is if I've got 3 hosts who gave me 5 bookings a piece, I'll put their $50 together for an extra $150 show in Feb! =)

TheNewMrsRue said:
For my January hosts, I am offering $10 per referral (up to $50 per host) for people who book shows in Feb. with me BEFORE the night of their party. That way I have bookings before I even get to their house that night. The host does NOT get the $10 until the person submits their show prior to Feb. 28th 2011. It's worked really well so far! Then what I do is if I've got 3 hosts who gave me 5 bookings a piece, I'll put their $50 together for an extra $150 show in Feb! =)

I love this idea! I may just have to shamelessly steal it! :)

cookingwithdawn said:
What do you give as the thank you gift for the referral?

I would give them a Pampered Chef gift certificate (one you create vs. purchasing them from home office) so that it will provide you with additional business!

1. How can I get more referrals for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several ways to get more referrals for your Pampered Chef business. One effective method is to ask satisfied customers to refer their friends and family. You can also offer incentives or rewards for successful referrals. Another option is to attend networking events and connect with other professionals who may be interested in your products.

2. What are some creative ideas for getting referrals?

One creative idea for getting referrals is to host a cooking party or demonstration where guests can try out Pampered Chef products and learn more about your business. You can also partner with local businesses to cross-promote each other's products and services. Additionally, using social media platforms to showcase your products and offer special promotions for referrals can be a successful strategy.

3. How can I encourage repeat referrals from customers?

To encourage repeat referrals from customers, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with them to ensure their satisfaction. You can also offer loyalty programs or discounts for customers who refer multiple people. Another idea is to ask for testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers to showcase on your website or social media pages.

4. What is the best way to approach someone for a referral?

The best way to approach someone for a referral is to be genuine and personal. Explain why you value their opinion and how their referral can make a difference for your business. Be specific about what you are looking for and make it easy for them to refer others by providing marketing materials or referral links.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my referral program?

To track and measure the success of your referral program, you can use a variety of methods such as referral tracking software, referral codes, or simply keeping track of referrals manually. Set specific goals and regularly review your progress to see which strategies are working best for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefLaurel