• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Share My Flyers, but . . .

In summary, you can share your flyers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by including a link to your online store or website. To personalize your flyers, you can add your contact information, images, or testimonials. There is no limit to the number of flyers you can share, and you can track their success using the Pampered Chef app. You can also add your own products to the flyers, following the guidelines and policies set by Pampered Chef.
mirandalea
I usually make them in Photoshop. Does anyone know if I can convert them to Acrobat Reader so I can attatch them here?

There is a PDF Converter called Pdf995 that you can download from the net for free.. You can make any document into a PDF file by "printing" the file with the PDF converter. It sounds weird, but it doesn't print it, it just converts it into a PDF file and saves it like that. here's the link for it: http://www.pdf995.com/
Now, I'm assuming you can convert your photoshop documents into PDFs via this converter, though I've never done things in photoshop (I do most of mine in publisher), but I'm sure it would work just fine.
Let us know if you have any problems or need any more help...

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

1. Can I share my flyers on social media?

Yes, you can share your flyers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Just make sure to include a link to your online store or website where customers can easily shop for the products featured in the flyer.

2. How can I personalize my flyers?

There are a few ways you can personalize your flyers. You can add your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, so customers can easily reach you to place an order. You can also add your own images or testimonials to showcase your personal experience with the products.

3. Is there a limit to the number of flyers I can share?

No, there is no limit to the number of flyers you can share. The more you share, the more potential customers you can reach. You can share your flyers through email, social media, or by handing them out in person.

4. Can I add my own products to the flyers?

Yes, you can add your own products to the flyers. However, please make sure to follow the guidelines and policies set by Pampered Chef when promoting and selling products. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with adding your own products to the flyers.

5. How can I track the success of my shared flyers?

You can track the success of your shared flyers by using the Pampered Chef app. The app allows you to track your sales, orders, and other important metrics. You can also ask your customers how they found out about your products to get a better understanding of which channels are most effective for sharing your flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
RossDeb2