• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think Dh Has Gotten a Recruit for Me!!

In summary, DH came home today and said that the buddy he passed a catalog on to is interested in signing up!! :eek: His friend is Mr. Social, huge family, lots of friends, and has a small business already so he knows how to make a business work. I'm giving him a call tonight to talk to him about doing a show to get the host credit. Woohoo!Good luck!
koima
DH came home today and said that the buddy he passed a catalog on to is interested in signing up!! :eek: His friend is Mr. Social, huge family, lots of friends, and has a small business already so he knows how to make a business work. I'm giving him a call tonight to talk to him about doing a show to get the host credit. Woohoo!

Good luck! Be sure and let us know how it turns out.

thats awesome! my bf is working on one of his friends to do a show for me, but it's not "manly" LOL he's trying to get him to move with the times. I have a couples party on the 21st!

That's awesome! Definately let us know what happens.

candiejayne said:
thats awesome! my bf is working on one of his friends to do a show for me, but it's not "manly" LOL he's trying to get him to move with the times. I have a couples party on the 21st!

:yuck: Don't fall for that from guys! My best host is a guy! Two $1100 shows and one of them was a catalog show!

remind them of who the FAMOUS chefs are! Emeril, Rocco, Wolfgang, the list goes on and on (and WHO do you see in the kitchen at most restaurants??)

I agree with Bobbi who do you see in kitchens at most restaurants?

Congratulations on your support with DH and your possible new recruit. Keep up the momentum.

How did the phone call go last night?

That's cool, koima! Yes, so how did the call go??? Inquiring minds want to know!!! :D

He was out last night. I'm stopping by his business this morning. I'll let you know!

Can't wait to find out....good luck! :D

Looking forward to your update! :)

I took all the information over to him today and talked to him about hosting a show and using the host benefit for kit credit, and he sounds interested. I'm not sure if he wants to do it just to get the kit for cheaper or if he actually wants the business, though. He owns a small business (a salon) and is expecting a baby in January; I don't know that he intends to add another business on top of that. I didn't want to be pushy about it, but I did say that part of getting the kit is committing to qualify. He has so many friends that I think one big show would qualify him.

He said he'd talk to his wife and will let me know.

Related to I Think Dh Has Gotten a Recruit for Me!!

1. What does "I Think Dh Has Gotten a Recruit for Me!!" mean?

"I Think Dh Has Gotten a Recruit for Me!!" is a statement that suggests someone's significant other (Dh) has brought a potential new member (recruit) to a group or organization that the person is a part of.

2. Who is "Dh" in this statement?

"Dh" is an abbreviation for "Dear Husband" or "Darling Husband" and is a term often used to refer to one's spouse or significant other.

3. What kind of group or organization is being referred to in this statement?

This statement could refer to any type of group or organization, such as a club, team, volunteer group, or professional organization.

4. What is the purpose of bringing a recruit to a group or organization?

The purpose of bringing a recruit to a group or organization is to potentially add a new member who can contribute to the group's goals and objectives, as well as bring new perspectives and ideas.

5. What should I do if I am the "recruit" in this situation?

If you are the recruit in this situation, you should be open to learning more about the group or organization and its purpose and goals. It is also important to ask questions and communicate with the group members to see if it is a good fit for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • emiscookin