• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Success in Pampered Chef: Balancing Work and Family with 3-2-1 Method

In summary, "I Love Being Choosy" is a campaign by Pampered Chef promoting the use of high-quality and sustainable kitchen tools. Choosing sustainable options not only benefits the environment, but also ensures durability and better performance. Pampered Chef offers a variety of eco-friendly options, including bamboo and silicone utensils, stoneware baking dishes, and stainless steel cookware. Sustainable products can be identified by the "Green Choice" icon and a focus on recycled materials and energy efficiency. And rest assured, you can still enjoy high-quality cooking with Pampered Chef's sustainable kitchen tools.
EmilyStraw
I love that in this business I get to choose how much I am away from home. I max myself at being gone for Pampered Chef stuff to twice a week, and I'm so excited that I am already getting my schedule nice and full! The guidelines of 3-2-1 are awesome, I am finally getting organized with my contacts and realizing there are a lot of leads out there! I signed my first recruit today, a wonderful woman whom I am very excited to team up with, and I am moving out of the friends and family circle and moving into new circles of people. Just want to say how much I love my business!:chef::chef::chef:

Great job, Emily! Keep it up!! :D

That's great to hear! Having the flexibility to choose how much time you spend away from home is definitely a perk of being in this business. And it sounds like you are doing a great job of staying organized and expanding your network of contacts. Congrats on signing your first recruit and moving outside of the friends and family circle - that's a big step in growing your business. Keep up the good work and enjoy your journey with Pampered Chef! :chef:

What is "I Love Being Choosy"?

"I Love Being Choosy" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to carefully select high-quality and sustainable kitchen tools and cookware for their homes.

Why should I choose sustainable kitchen tools?

Choosing sustainable kitchen tools not only benefits the environment, but also ensures that your cookware will last longer and perform better in the kitchen. Pampered Chef is committed to sustainability and offers a variety of eco-friendly options.

What are some examples of sustainable kitchen tools offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of sustainable kitchen tools, including bamboo and silicone cooking utensils, stoneware baking dishes, and stainless steel cookware. These materials are durable, long-lasting, and better for the environment.

How do I know if a product is sustainable?

Pampered Chef has a "Green Choice" icon on products that are sustainable, meaning they are made from eco-friendly materials and/or have a reduced environmental impact. You can also look for products made from recycled materials or with a focus on energy efficiency.

Can I still enjoy high-quality cooking with sustainable kitchen tools?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef takes pride in offering high-quality and durable kitchen tools that are also sustainable. Our products are designed to perform well in the kitchen and last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404