• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too

In summary, pilots at UPS fill out a "gripe sheet" after each flight to report any problems with the aircraft. The ground crew has a sense of humor, as shown by their solutions to some of the complaints. These include almost replacing a tire, tightening something in the ****pit, and taking a hammer away from a midget causing noise under the instrument panel. This conversation also serves as a reminder that it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one.
chefsteph07
I know this should go under the jokes, but this is just too funny...

Remember it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one. Reassurance for those of us who fly routinely in our jobs.
After every flight, UPS pilots fill out a form, called a "gripe sheet," which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor.
Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by UPS pilots (Marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by Maintenance engineers.
By the way, UPS is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident.

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in ****pit.
S: Something tightened in ****pit

P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear
S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what friction locks are for.

P: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny. (I love this one!)
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in ****pit.
S: Cat installed.

And the best one for last..................

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
S: Took hammer away from midget.

This has been around for awhile, but it's always good for a giggle.

I've copied it to the joke thread for you.

Haha, thanks for sharing these maintenance complaints from UPS pilots! It's always nice to have a little humor in the workplace, especially when it comes to something as serious as flying a plane. And kudos to UPS for their impeccable safety record!

What is "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too"?

"I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too" is a popular meme and internet joke that originated from a tweet by user @dril. It is used to express something that is absurd or ridiculous, but also relatable.

How did "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too" become popular?

The phrase became popular in 2012 when @dril tweeted "i know this should go under the jokes, but this is just too" along with a picture of a man pretending to drive a bus in a parking lot. The tweet went viral and since then, the phrase has been used in a variety of contexts to convey a similar sentiment.

Can "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too" be used in any situation?

While the phrase has become a popular meme, it is important to use it in appropriate contexts. It is typically used to express something that is silly or absurd, but not offensive or insensitive. As always, use your best judgment when using internet slang or memes in real life.

Are there any variations of "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too"?

Yes, there are variations of the phrase such as "I know this should go under the jokes, but I'm not kidding" or "I know this should go under the jokes, but I can't make this up." These variations convey a similar sentiment of something being too ridiculous to be true.

Can I use "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too" in my marketing or advertising?

While it may be tempting to jump on a popular meme or phrase in your marketing or advertising, it is important to consider the context and potential impact on your brand. "I Know This Should Go Under the Jokes, but This Is Just Too" may not be appropriate for all audiences or industries, so use caution when incorporating it into your messaging.

Back