• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Best Ideas for a Special Valentine's Day Show?

In summary, the "I Know It's Early for This...." product is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that can help make your morning routine easier and promote healthy eating habits. It can be used for any meal of the day and is easy to clean, with a recipe book included for breakfast ideas. It is also safe to use with non-stick cookware.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Thinking way ahead, what do you do for a special valentines' day show? I think I may have a good idea, but it still has many kinks that need to be worked out. I'd love to hear what ideas you have had and what has worked well! (I am notorious for re-inventing the wheel....LOL)

I'm going to do a "Cooking Casanova's" night at the end of Jan. I'm telling all my female guests to give me their other halfs details if they want to be cooked for! Valentines is a Saturday this year, so I'm going to demo a brunch, a main and a pud. Not sure the exact details yet!
I already have 3 yes's from the men, and 4 other details to follow up at the time!

"Cooking Cassanova's"! What a fantastic name! How do you advertise it? And the guys do the cooking, do the women come later, or socialize while the guys are cooking? How do you do it?

That sounds like fun. At our cluster meeting the other night we discussed what we could showcase during January, and Valentines day with decadent desserts was one I would like.

Hi there! I love the idea of planning ahead for a special Valentine's Day show. One idea that comes to mind is a "Date Night In" theme, where you showcase recipes and products that are perfect for a romantic evening at home. You could also offer special packages or promotions for couples to purchase as gifts for each other. As for reinventing the wheel, sometimes that leads to the best and most unique ideas! I would also love to hear any other ideas you have and what has worked well for you in the past. Happy planning!

1. What are the benefits of using the "I Know It's Early for This...." product?

The "I Know It's Early for This...." product is designed to make your morning routine easier and more efficient. It can help you save time by preparing breakfast dishes in advance, and it also promotes healthy eating habits by allowing you to make nutritious meals at home.

2. Can I use the "I Know It's Early for This...." product for other meals besides breakfast?

Yes, the "I Know It's Early for This...." product is versatile and can be used for any meal of the day. It can be used to make omelets, frittatas, and even desserts. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is the "I Know It's Early for This...." product easy to clean?

Yes, the "I Know It's Early for This...." product is designed with convenience in mind. It is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with soap and water.

4. What type of recipes can I make with the "I Know It's Early for This...." product?

The "I Know It's Early for This...." product comes with a recipe book that includes various breakfast recipes, such as egg muffins, oatmeal bars, and more. You can also get creative and come up with your own recipes using your favorite ingredients.

5. Is the "I Know It's Early for This...." product safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the "I Know It's Early for This...." product is safe to use with non-stick cookware. It is made with high-quality materials that will not scratch or damage your cookware. However, it is always recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions for your specific cookware before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies