• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope None of My Pampered Chef Was on This Truck...

Thanks for the heads up about the new driver. My husband was just telling me that the Fed Ex guy from his work is delivering a lot of packages lately and he is always so careful. That must be really hard work.I hope the driver is okay. We live in Central NY and we got about 6" of snow last night. My host from a recent party just emailed me that her husband called -- the Fed Ex driver is in her ditch. I do feel sorry for these guys at this time of year where they try to make so many deliveries in a short period of time. There are a lot of good ones out there. I doubt they get any extra pay for volume, either. Let's give the
lacychef
http://www.ksn.com/news/local/35972424.html

Actually, I'm more worried about my new laptop that was supposed to be delivered today....& the Fedex guy is usually here by now:cry:

Oh no Lacey!!!

Check the tracking...does it say something like "shipment dropped in river"? lolIf not, maybe it's still on its way! :)Wrong, I know. I couldn't help myself.

It was probably my FE Driver. He comes from the Salina hub and is not the greatest. He once didn't deliver one of my pkg's on schedule b/c he was talking on his cell phone and missed my turn and was in another little town by the time he realized it! AUGGHH!!

Wow!! I hope your laptop is not on the truck (or should I say in the water).

Well, if it's at the back of the truck, it may be alright! ;)

PChefPEI said:
Well, if it's at the back of the truck, it may be alright! ;)

Yeah, like the old airplane joke...if you get your tail on the tail you'll save your tail...

Ever notice in a wreck, the tail of an airplane is the only thing in one piece? :rolleyes:

I sure hope not Lacy! I am so jealous!! I want a laptop so bad, it's killing me!!!;)

I hope the driver is okay. We live in Central NY and we got about 6" of snow last night. My host from a recent party just emailed me that her husband called -- the Fed Ex driver is in her ditch. I do feel sorry for these guys at this time of year where they try to make so many deliveries in a short period of time. There are a lot of good ones out there. I doubt they get any extra pay for volume, either. Let's give the good ones some credit.

He sat in the cold water for 3 hours, then swam to shore? Didn't anyone see this happen, and call the police?

"Look, that big rig just drove right into the river! Oh well, not my problem."

Lacy, keeping my fingers crossed that your NEW laptop comes today.

Haha, funny Keith!

thanks for the concern everyone else:p

Hooray! It did come; about 10 minutes after I posted. DH got everything transferred over for me. Now I'm just trying to get used to it! Merry Christmas to me!:D Well, we used our Dell credit, & my commission will more than likely be paying for it.

Have fun playing w/ your new laptop. I love having mine!!

leftymac said:
Check the tracking...does it say something like "shipment dropped in river"? lol

If not, maybe it's still on its way! :)

Wrong, I know. I couldn't help myself.

cracking me up! That was good - glad you couldn't help yourself

My fedex driver is soooo brave! he backs that big ole truck up my driveway so easily! Me, due to the enormous drop offs on either side am scared poopless of my car falling in the hole, especially now with the ice on the driveway!

My Fed ex driver takes the large mat that we have on our walkway and covers up all of my pc boxes right by my front door...LOVE it!

My FedEx driver doesn't do anything. He backs in and sits my stuff on the porch and leaves. Doesn't ring the bell or put it on the covered porch or anything. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some. At least it's not our USPS. They hang stuff in walmart bags on my little plastic mailflag and it bends and the stuff falls in the street and the trash truck picks it up and takes it away. True story! I saw it happen and couldn't get to them fast enough to stop the whole thing, what with having a new baby at that point in time and all. And it was a box from Amazon holding $200 with of movies. Amazon did replace them though.

pamperedalf said:
Have fun playing w/ your new laptop. I love having mine!!

I am enjoying it:love:

Related to I Hope None of My Pampered Chef Was on This Truck...

1. What happened to the truck carrying Pampered Chef products?

The truck carrying Pampered Chef products was involved in a major accident on the highway. Thankfully, no one was seriously injured.

2. Were any Pampered Chef products damaged in the accident?

At this time, we are still assessing the damage and determining if any Pampered Chef products were affected. We will provide updates as soon as possible.

3. Will the accident delay the delivery of my Pampered Chef order?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working closely with our shipping partners to minimize any delays and get your order to you as soon as possible.

4. What safety measures does Pampered Chef have in place for shipping and transportation of products?

Pampered Chef takes the safety and well-being of our products and customers very seriously. We work closely with our shipping partners to ensure proper handling and transportation of all our products.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of my Pampered Chef order?

You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer service team. We will also provide updates on any delays or issues through email and our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa