• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Tried to Open Many of the Documents in the Files Folder (I

Do you think it's a good way to get people to attend conference?She says it has been a great way to get more people to go to NC as the winnings help defray conference costs...I am thinking I may try it.
DebPC
Staff member
VIP BasketI have my meetings combined with other directors. We count down from 10 to 1, the highest sellers each month after announncing any one over 1k. We combine all our stats before the meeting so the top 10 are from everyones cluster. The #1 in addition to getting whatever their director gives them also gets a pick from the VIP basket which is filled with items equal to about
$10. Each director brings a couple items when the basket gets a little low.

Happy Chef said:
I have my meetings combined with other directors. We count down from 10 to 1, the highest sellers each month after announncing any one over 1k. We combine all our stats before the meeting so the top 10 are from everyones cluster. The #1 in addition to getting whatever their director gives them also gets a pick from the VIP basket which is filled with items equal to about
$10. Each director brings a couple items when the basket gets a little low.

I like this idea!
Typically our meetings consist of our AD, and the 3 directors under her plus our teams. Although for the last few months two of the directors have been busy with family commitments and have not made it to meetings. But I would love to see us doing this!

I was speaking with a director friend of mine and she shared that what she does is to offer a $2 raffle at each meeting. The $ goes into a ziploc. A winner is drawn at the end of each meeting, and the winner not only gets a Pampered Chef tool (fron the AD's stash from her Director's Benefits package), but also gets that ziploc full of cash which then gets labeled with the winner's name and placed in the AD's freezer until July. Come July, ziplocs are distributed to the winners (so, there will be $12 bags each with a name on it) AS LONG AS the winners are attending conference...that way the winners have some extra conference cash. IF a winner chooses not to attend conference, she forfeits her cash...and it goes into the kitty to help pay for a cluster-dinner in Chicago for all who are attending NC.

She says it has been a great way to get more people to go to NC as the winnings help defray conference costs...I am thinking I may try it.

Thoughts?
Anyone do anything like this?

Why??Why, oh why does my hubby tell me I look like I've lost weight, I feel like I've lost weight, my clothes fit different....but when I get on the scale, I weigh the same as I did before??????

I just don't get it!!! It's so frustrating, it makes me not even want to keep trying. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for letting me cry.

Crystal

crystalscookingnow said:
Why, oh why does my hubby tell me I look like I've lost weight, I feel like I've lost weight, my clothes fit different....but when I get on the scale, I weigh the same as I did before??????

I just don't get it!!! It's so frustrating, it makes me not even want to keep trying. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for letting me cry.

Crystal

What are you doing to lose weight?? Muscle weighs more than fat does so if you are gaining muscle when you are losing the fat you will look like you lost weight but what you actually look like you lost fat...so don't pay attention to the scale so much...if you want to figure out if you are being successful...measure yourself.

Heidi is right. Depending on what your workouts are, you could be building dense muscle and buring fat and water. If people notice and you are cutting dress sizes, that is reason to celebrate and maintain motivation!!

My DH tells me that I look like I've lost weight when he wants something.....:D

I've started bike riding with my two kids in tow. I'm also modifying my diet to watch portion sizes & also cut out some of the junk (baby steps, I say as I drink my coke for the day!).

I feel better too, it's just that danged scale!

crystalscookingnow said:
I've started bike riding with my two kids in tow. I'm also modifying my diet to watch portion sizes & also cut out some of the junk (baby steps, I say as I drink my coke for the day!).

I feel better too, it's just that danged scale!

Trust me...Measure yourself and you will see the difference a lot quicker....Also how often do you weigh yourself...I have heard both sides...weigh a lot or weigh once a week...I recommend once a week.

Related to I Have Tried to Open Many of the Documents in the Files Folder (I

1. How do I open the documents in the files folder?

You can open the documents in the files folder by double-clicking on the file or right-clicking and selecting "Open."

2. Why are some of the documents in the files folder not opening?

There could be several reasons for this. First, make sure you have the correct software or program to open the document. Second, check if the document is corrupted or has any errors. Third, try restarting your computer and opening the document again.

3. Can I edit the documents in the files folder?

Yes, you can edit the documents in the files folder as long as you have the necessary software or program to do so. If the document is in a read-only format, you will need to save a copy of the document and make edits on the copy.

4. How do I organize the documents in the files folder?

You can organize the documents in the files folder by creating folders and subfolders to categorize the documents. You can also rename the documents to make them easier to find.

5. Can I share the documents in the files folder with others?

Yes, you can share the documents in the files folder with others by sending them a copy of the document or by giving them access to the folder. You can also use a file-sharing service to collaborate on the documents with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pchefdonna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Jules711