• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Pampered Chef Can Help America Save Big $$

In summary, Pampered Chef can help America by increasing sales and bookings at home, making cooking more fun, and helping addicted families save money.
cooklove
O.K. I just finished watching Oprah and her Part 4 of the Debt diet and something hit me...Pampered Chef can help America! I did some calculations of my own. Picture the average working family: mom and dad work, kids are in school...Everyone is tired...who wants to cook dinner? What happens? Mom or Dad pick up something to eat on the way home. Let's say a family of four eat out every night at an average of $25.00. That's $125.00 a week! A year, that comes to $6,500!!! That's not including weekends.

We need to let our guests know that the Pampered Chef is a life changing investment. The PC products bring healthy cooking, eating, and family time back to the table. Would you rather spend $6500 a year on eating out, or $100.00 on products that will change your family life forever? That's a savings of $6,400.

Not only will this increase our sales and bookings, but this will help alot of people who are literally addicted to eating out. I know this is true b/c every since I started using PC products, there is just something about them that make me want to cook more. Cooking is fun again and I really want to let others know that they can do it to!!

I agree...I so much agree with you. I've watched all four parts to the debt diet and it's crazy. The family on today eat out three times a day most days....I would get tired of eating out so much and I do agree that since I started selling PC that I cook 6 nights a week and i love it. PC somehow makes it easier and a lot more fun.

i watched it to and have to totally agree. i am currently in the progress of trying to talk my DH into doing Dave Ramseys debt program. I have always loved to cook and do it so much more now that I am with PC. its a great incentive and when you start throwing numbers out people really seem to listen...great job!!

Now that we have my starter kit and the double burner griddle from Feb when I hosted a show, my DH is cooking all the time! He wont admit it, but I think he is really enjoying using the new stuff and experimenting in the kitchen with them. I think we use the DBG every day at least once. Great investment for only $46! I totally agree with the fact that PC can save us money. It definitely has helped us. Now that we are living back in the states (we were overseas with the AF for 2 years) my DH's paycheck is being taxed again so our income went way down. Plus, I am doing the SAHM thing now that daycare is outrageous (we had a nanny overseas) so we now need to tighten our belts and eating out just isn't an option. I would do a little demographics paper and display it at your shows...acutally, I might do this myself. Thanks for the thought!

~Kristen :)

Hi there! I completely agree with you, Pampered Chef can definitely help America and families save money by cooking at home. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the impact our products can have on making cooking easier and more enjoyable. I love how you did the math and showed the potential savings for families who eat out often. It's amazing how much money can be saved by investing in Pampered Chef products and taking the time to cook at home. Plus, you're right, it brings families together and promotes healthier eating habits. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas on how we can spread the word about the benefits of using Pampered Chef in the kitchen. Let's continue to help families and make a positive impact in their lives. Keep up the great work!

1. How can Pampered Chef help me save money on groceries?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can help you prepare meals at home, reducing the need for expensive takeout or dining out. Our products are designed to save time and make cooking more efficient, which can also lead to less food waste and ultimately, save you money on groceries.

2. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions to help customers save money?

Yes, we frequently have sales and promotions on our products, as well as bundle deals and discounts for hosting a cooking party. We also have a loyalty program, where customers can earn rewards and save money on future purchases.

3. Can Pampered Chef products help me save money on energy costs?

Absolutely! Our cookware and bakeware are made with high-quality materials that distribute heat evenly and efficiently, reducing the amount of time and energy needed for cooking. We also offer a variety of microwave and stovetop cookware that can help you save even more on energy costs.

4. How can Pampered Chef help me save money on kitchen gadgets and utensils?

Our products are designed to be multi-functional, which means you can use one tool for multiple tasks, rather than purchasing several different gadgets. This can save you money and also declutter your kitchen.

5. Can Pampered Chef help me save money on meal prep and planning?

Definitely! We offer a variety of meal prep tools and cookbooks that can help you plan and prepare meals in advance, saving you time and money throughout the week. Our products also make it easier to portion and store leftovers, reducing food waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies