• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Lose Senior Cons. Title??

In summary, in order to obtain and maintain the titles of Senior Consultant, Team Leader, and above in Pampered Chef, one must meet certain qualifications and maintain them on a monthly basis. These details can be found in the Consultant Policy Guide, starting on page 17. The title of Senior Consultant is fluid and can change monthly, while Team Leader and above retain their titles for three months before returning to Senior Consultant status if they do not meet the qualifications. Overrides are only paid in months where all qualifications are met.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I dont quite understand how you gain and lose these titles. Please someone explain.

The details of obtaining and maintaining titles can be found in detail here:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf

Start on Page 17 of the file (numbered 16 on the page itself)

The basics of a Senior Consultant is that you have to be active and have a consultant on your team who submits $150 in sales that month. In any month that one of you does not submit, you do not retain the title.

You still retain that TITLE, you just don't get paid at that level during that month. I'm team leader and there have been plenty of months where I don't have 2 submit, but I am still considered "TL", just don't get paid as such.

chefsteph07 said:
You still retain that TITLE, you just don't get paid at that level during that month. I'm team leader and there have been plenty of months where I don't have 2 submit, but I am still considered "TL", just don't get paid as such.

that's correct for tl and above. Sr consultant is a fluid title that changes each month. Tl and above retain the title for 3 months. If the aren't tl after the third month they return to sr consultant.

crystalscookingnow said:
that's correct for tl and above. Sr consultant is a fluid title that changes each month. Tl and above retain the title for 3 months. If the aren't tl after the third month they return to sr consultant.

I posted the way I did, because officially the Policy Guide states that you retain or lose your SC title monthly. It has a listing of the times for the other titles as well. I do see that my Consultant Connection lists me as SC for three months after my recruit submits $150, whether she continues to do so or not.

Overrides, of course, are only paid in the months where you meet all the qualification requirements.

Related to How Do You Lose Senior Cons. Title??

1. How does the Senior Consultant title work?

The Senior Consultant title is earned by achieving certain sales and team-building goals within a specific time frame. Once earned, the title is maintained by continually meeting sales and team-building requirements.

2. Can I lose my Senior Consultant title?

Yes, if you do not meet the sales and team-building requirements, you can lose your Senior Consultant title. However, you will still have the opportunity to earn it back by meeting the requirements again.

3. How often do I need to meet the requirements to keep my Senior Consultant title?

The requirements must be met every six months to maintain your Senior Consultant title.

4. What are the benefits of being a Senior Consultant?

As a Senior Consultant, you will have access to exclusive training, promotions, and events. You will also earn a higher commission rate on your sales.

5. Can I still be a successful consultant without the Senior title?

Absolutely! The Senior Consultant title is not necessary for success in Pampered Chef. It is simply an additional recognition and opportunity for those who excel in sales and team-building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • straitfan