• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Celebrate Online Birthdays for BBStephan and PampMomof3~Kristi?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that make great birthday gifts for any home cook. These products can be purchased through a consultant or directly on their website. They also have recommendations for birthday gifts, including kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware, and cookbooks. Personalization options and gift wrapping are available for select products. Shipping times may vary, but orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days and expedited shipping is also an option.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
to......

bbstephan
&
PampMomof3~Kristi!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!

Happy birthday :D :)

Happy birthday everyone

:D Happy Birthday!!:D

You say it's your birthday (na na na na na) It's my birthday too yeah (ok, not really)... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No wonder shes not here today!!!;) ;) ;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....ENJOY!!!!:D

I've been banned from having birthdays
A new rule has been made
Signed ,sealed and delivered
By the local Fire Brigade!
They say that all those candles
Would create such a blaze
They'd have to come and put it out
And stay around for days !

So, I guess I'll have to party
Without the birthday cake,
Perhaps I'll light one candle
Just for old time's sake ,
Those firemen ! So fit and strong,
Such handsome looking men -
Whose birthday is it ,anyway ?
Let's light them all again !

I got one question... Do we get a notice that it is someone's b-day on here?? I wanted to know so if I am bomared by emails next friday that is why.....

Thank you SO MUCH everyone! I wasn't on here at all yesterday!:eek: Thanks!!!:D :D

mommyhugz1978 said:
I got one question... Do we get a notice that it is someone's b-day on here?? I wanted to know so if I am bomared by emails next friday that is why.....

At the bottom of the home page there is an area that lists everyone who is on the board at the time adn the birthdays are listed right below it!!:D

Happy belated birthday:D

Happy Birthday everyone!!1

Related to How Do We Celebrate Online Birthdays for BBStephan and PampMomof3~Kristi?

1. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products for a birthday gift?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or directly on our website. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that make great birthday gifts for any home cook.

2. Do you have any recommendations for a birthday gift from Pampered Chef?

We have many great gift options for birthdays, including our popular kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and bakeware. You can also choose from our selection of cookbooks and recipe sets for a thoughtful and unique gift.

3. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef product for a birthday gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for select products. You can add a name or special message to make your gift even more meaningful. Check with your consultant or on our website for available personalization options.

4. How long does shipping take for a Pampered Chef birthday gift?

Shipping times may vary depending on the product and your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping for faster delivery.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping for Pampered Chef birthday gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for select products. You can add gift wrapping to your order during checkout on our website. Alternatively, you can also ask your consultant for gift wrapping options when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • akrebecca