• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I send an invite to a show on my Pampered Plus program?

In summary, to send an invite to a show on your Pampered Plus program, log into your consultant account, navigate to the "My Shows" tab, and click on the "Invite" button next to the desired show. To set up your debit/direct deposit accounts, log into your consultant account, navigate to the "My Profile" tab, and click on the "Edit" button under the "Payment Info" section. To add shows to your Pampered Plus program, log into your consultant account, navigate to the "My Shows" tab, and click on the "Add New Show" button. To send an invite to a show so they can get orders and send e-invites, follow the same process as question 1
lisa717
I recieved my consultant number this morning..I set up my debit/direct deposit accounts..I put my shows into my Pampered plus program....how do I send one of my shows an invite so they can get orders and send e invites? Or can I not do that? I have a call into my director but she seems to be out ...

E-invitations are sent through a personal website... did you sign up for one? If not, it is a great investment, about $45 for 6 months or $72 for 12 months...

Do you have a personal website? You need a website to send e-vites. You can sign up for one as soon as you get your debit card number.

I don't think she can get a PWS until she qualifies.

Looks like jennifer and i were typing at the same time

She can get a PWS before she qualifies, she just can't accept individual orders until then.

chefbritt said:
She can get a PWS before she qualifies, she just can't accept individual orders until then.
Oops, my bad! I knew it was something that she had to wait for. Thanks for the clarification.

chefbritt said:
Looks like jennifer and i were typing at the same time

Yep!

chefbritt said:

Correct!

OK.....so I need a web site to that.....I am actually having a last party on Sunday with my recruiter.....she sent me a "Thank you for having a cooking show" and I had a put a password in to log onto my "party"...are we all talking of the same thing?

Jennifer..I see you are in NY whre abouts?

Yep, she must have set your show up on her personal website. Once you have a website, you can enter all of your shows and guests can make wish lists, send e-vites, etc. Also, customers can order off of the outlet and place orders online for shows. There are so many benefits to getting a website, I definitely recommend it!

OK thanks a ton:)

I second it - I LOVE offering my website! I have received 2 online orders towards Thursday's show.....it's so nice to get an email saying that so and so placed a $50 order!I live and work in Oneonta, but my hometown is in the foothills of the Adirondacks, in Fulton County..... do you live in NY?

When do you qualify for individual orders?

$1250 in sales.... that is when your wedding registry will also be available on your PWS!

So I hit my 1250 already but I haven't signed up yet..but I would be able to do sales as soon as I do?

Jennifer..Yes I am in Cayuga County....about 10 miles south of Oswego where we got all the snow this winter!!!!

JenBowen said:
So I hit my 1250 already but I haven't signed up yet..but I would be able to do sales as soon as I do?

Exactly!:)

lisa717 said:
Jennifer..Yes I am in Cayuga County....about 10 miles south of Oswego where we got all the snow this winter!!!!

Are you buried still? :).... The 3' of snow that we got in the one storm was enough at one time for me! I do snowmobile though, so I love the snow....but as of right now, I am ready for Spring!

JenBowen said:

I assume by sign up you mean you have not yet signed up for the PWS (personal website)? You can sign up now and it should be fully active including individual orders and the registry as well as the ability for people to place orders related to a show.

Related to How do I send an invite to a show on my Pampered Plus program?

1. How do I send an invite to a show on my Pampered Plus program?

To send an invite to a show on your Pampered Plus program, log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Shows" tab. Find the show you would like to send an invite to and click on the "Invite" button next to it. This will bring up a form where you can enter the details of the invite and send it to the host.

2. I received my consultant number this morning. How do I set up my debit/direct deposit accounts?

To set up your debit/direct deposit accounts, log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Profile" tab. Under the "Payment Info" section, click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can enter your banking information for direct deposit or set up a debit card for payments.

3. How do I put my shows into my Pampered Plus program?

To add shows to your Pampered Plus program, log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Shows" tab. Click on the "Add New Show" button and enter the details for the show, including the host's information and date. The show will then be added to your program.

4. How do I send one of my shows an invite so they can get orders and send e-invites?

To send an invite to a show so they can get orders and send e-invites, follow the same process as question 1. Once the invite is sent, the host will receive an email with instructions on how to set up their show and send out e-invites to their guests.

5. Can I send an invite to a show if my director is not available?

Yes, you can still send an invite to a show even if your director is not available. As long as you have access to your consultant account and the show is set up in your Pampered Plus program, you can send the invite yourself. However, if you have any questions or concerns, it is always best to reach out to your director for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kari L Ferrell