• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the Registration Code for Director Success on Consultant's Corner?

In summary, Kate is looking for help finding the registration code for the Director Success portion of this website. She has been a member of the website for 9 years and has been a director for 8 years, but she can't find the code.
chefbliss
I need help entering the "registration code" for the Director Success portion of this awesome website. I can't locate the code that was given as a clue: "located in parenthesis at the bottom of page H1 of Director Policies" on Consultant's Corner. Please help... I'd love to be able to access this extra resource. THANKS!

I think it is only available if you are at the Director level or higher.

I hear they'll show you the secret handshake when you get in there, too.

chefbliss - you will find so much here that you will be overwhelmed. When it comes time for you to promote to director (5 personal active qualified consultants), you will be able to get the access code.

cmdtrgd said:
chefbliss - you will find so much here that you will be overwhelmed. When it comes time for you to promote to director (5 personal active qualified consultants), you will be able to get the access code.

Maybe she already is a director?

Her profile shows 9 years, but only 6-8 shows....weird.

I'm thinking she is too...just new to Chef Success.

Chef Bliss - you can PM DebPC or AdminGreg for help with that if you can't find it on the director policies.

cmdtrgd said:
Her profile shows 9 years, but only 6-8 shows....weird.

Kate - maybe she means 6-8 shows a month...

searching for registration code!yes, I'm crazy! I type faster than my brain thinks!! I have done 768 shows and am starting my 10th year with PC. I've been a Director for 8 years, this month! YEA! I have tried again to find the registration code and have emailed that question to Admin Greg. Thanks for your help and suggestions...
I'm really slooooooooow - if it's not flashing and very obvious, I'm not seeing it. teehee...

I bet she already knows the secret handshake, too.

1. What are some essential kitchen tools for beginners?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend starting with a good set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a whisk, a wooden spoon, and a non-stick skillet. These tools will cover most basic cooking needs and help you build a solid foundation in the kitchen.

2. How can I learn how to use my new kitchen tools?

We have a variety of resources available to help you learn how to use your new kitchen tools. Our website has instructional videos and recipes that demonstrate how to use specific tools. We also offer virtual cooking classes and in-person demonstrations where you can learn hands-on from our consultants.

3. What recipes are best for beginners?

For beginner cooks, I recommend starting with simple recipes that use basic techniques and ingredients. Some great options include pasta dishes, stir-fries, and sheet pan meals. We also have a collection of beginner-friendly recipes on our website that you can try.

4. How can I save time in the kitchen?

One of the best ways to save time in the kitchen is by meal planning and prepping. This involves planning out your meals for the week, prepping ingredients in advance, and using time-saving kitchen tools like a food chopper or Instant Pot. We also offer meal planning and prepping resources on our website to help you get started.

5. What are some easy ways to make healthy meals?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that healthy eating doesn't have to be complicated. Some easy ways to make healthy meals include incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your dishes, using lean protein sources, and choosing whole grains over refined grains. We also have a variety of healthy recipes on our website that you can try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies