• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Enter Bridal Shower Orders into PP: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, Laurie used a form found on the internet to order items for her Bridal Shower. The bride received benefits for anything that was purchased at the shower. The bride also had to update her registry list to reflect that she no longer needed the items.
abrahamlaur
The orders from a Bridal Shower into the PP? There were individual orders as well and I dont know what I need to do so that everything shows up the way its supposed to and WHERE its supposed to. Do I enter the brides gifts into PP and then do something in the registry online or do I not enter the brides gifts in PP and JUST in the online registry .. and if thats the case, how do I do that? they all paid by check?! PLEASE HELP!!! This is my first one and I have no idea how to do it and I need to close it out SOON!!!

Laurie - posting so this bumps up for you...
I don't know all the answers, but did you create a show with the type of Bridal Shower?

Also, if there are individual online orders for the registry, you don't have to do anything with those...they paid online and those will ship out to the person.

By individual orders do you mean personal orders on the show?

janetupnorth said:
By individual orders do you mean personal orders on the show?

Cause if they ordered off the registry they should have paid for the items then. I am sorry, I guess I am not following your question very well...

I did my first one recently too. I used an order form that I found on here somewhere! Anyway, I actually had the show shipped to me and used those forms as reference for those who ordered for themselves as well. I separated it all and delivered it to the bride.

Go into the registry and add the outside purchases for the ones that were purchased at the show. I actually put it as a cooking show and the bride got the hostess benefits. The actual hostess got the hostess special as a thank you from the bride. The hostess also booked a show of her own from the bridal show too (I listed the bride as hostess).

I'm attaching the form. It worked really well!

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Order Form.doc
    171.5 KB · Views: 395
okay sorry i didnt explain very well .. here we go ...

i used the order form found on here, i got personal orders as well as orders for the bride. how do i enter everything for the show so that the brides registry items that were purchased at her show show up on her registery?

You'll have to update the registry, adjusting the quantities manually. And since the bride receives benefits from the shower, those purchases do NOT count toward the registry rewards (which would be double benefits).Make sense?

NO not really ... how do you not let them be a double benefit?

If it's purchased at a shower, then the host and bride will already be getting benefits on those purchases.

You'll need to (or direct the bride to do so) go into the registry and update the "quantity purchased" for each item that was bought at the shower for the bride. That way, if she wanted 1 Exec. 12 Qt. Stockpot and someone bought it for her at the shower, it shows online as purchased and she doesn't end up with 2. (There are many things in our catalog that are useful in multiples, but, at least for me, that item's not one of them. :) )

When you manually adjust the registry, the system will know that the bride no longer needs those items. BUT they will not count toward the Registry Rewards because they must be actually purchased online through the registry to count that way.

It works for me to think of the registry as an online-only show. Only things that are purchased online by selecting them from the list count towards the host's (the bride) benefits.

Here's how to actually update the registry list.

Log on to Consultant's Corner. Go to Managing your business > My Shows > Wedding Registry. A list of your active registries will be presented. Click the appropriate one. On the next screen, the 2nd option listed is "Manage registry list." Click that. You will be presented with a list of all the items on the registry. The far right column is "Purchased outside of registry." Those boxes will be where you type the quantity of each item that was purchased at the shower. When you're done, click "Save changes" or "Finished."

1. How do I access the step-by-step guide for entering bridal shower orders into PP?

To access the step-by-step guide, simply log onto your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, click on "Training & Tools" and then select "Effortlessly Enter Bridal Shower Orders into PP". The guide will be available for you to download and reference at any time.

2. Do I need any special software to follow the step-by-step guide?

No, the step-by-step guide can be accessed and followed using any internet browser. However, it is recommended to have your PP account open in a separate tab for easy reference.

3. I'm new to PP, will this guide be easy to follow?

Yes, the guide is designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow for both new and experienced PP users. It provides clear instructions and screenshots to guide you through each step.

4. Can I use this guide for entering orders for other types of parties besides bridal showers?

While this guide is specifically geared towards entering bridal shower orders, the same steps and tips can be applied to other types of parties as well, such as baby showers or birthday parties.

5. What if I encounter an issue or have a question while following the guide?

If you have any questions or encounter any issues while following the guide, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance. We are always happy to help and ensure your ordering process goes smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jewel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • LeighPC