• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Delete a Thread without Hurting Someone's Feelings?

In summary, to delete a thread on the Pampered Chef website, go to the specific thread and click on the three dots in the top right corner, then select "Delete". You can only delete threads that you have created. Deleting a thread will also remove all comments and replies. Deleted threads cannot be recovered, so it is recommended to save important information before deleting. You can also edit a thread by clicking on the three dots and selecting "Edit".
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I sought the wise counsel of my fellow cheffers on a touchy situation with one of my recruits, and I so appreciate all of the input. I really would like to encourage my recruits to subscribe to this, but I don't want her to get her feelings hurt if she happens upon that thread. I didn't say her name, but it will be very obvious!

Got to your original thread - if you created it, you can delete it.

Click on edit then choose the delete option.

In the tool bar at the top of the thread that YOU STARTED there are some choices. One is "thread tools". If you click on that one of the options is delete thread.

And then make sure you delete this thread.:D

Thanks ladies!!

dianevill said:
And then make sure you delete this thread.:D

I was just about to add that! :D

Related to Can I Delete a Thread without Hurting Someone's Feelings?

1. How do I delete a thread on the Pampered Chef website?

To delete a thread on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to go to the specific thread you want to delete. Once you are on the thread, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the post. From the drop-down menu, select "Delete". This will permanently remove the thread from the website.

2. Can I delete a thread that I did not create?

No, you can only delete threads that you have created on the Pampered Chef website. If you want a thread to be deleted that you did not create, you can report it to the website moderators for further assistance.

3. Will deleting a thread also delete all of the comments on that thread?

Yes, when you delete a thread on the Pampered Chef website, all of the comments and replies on that thread will also be deleted. This cannot be undone, so make sure you want to permanently remove the thread before deleting it.

4. Is there a way to recover a deleted thread?

No, once a thread is deleted on the Pampered Chef website, it cannot be recovered. We recommend saving any important information or discussions from the thread before deleting it.

5. Can I edit a thread instead of deleting it?

Yes, you can edit a thread on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the post and selecting "Edit". This will allow you to make changes to the thread without deleting it completely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedTammy