• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Clean My Piggy Toes After Wearing Black Boots All Day?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's experience of wearing new black boots that turned the tops of their toes black. They tried various methods, including using pumice foot scrub, industrial strength soap, and Shout laundry stuff, but were unable to remove the discoloration. Suggestions were given for using a paste of baking soda and water, leather cleaner, rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover, and soaking feet in warm water and lemon juice as potential solutions. The speaker was advised to wear dark colored socks with the boots to avoid further staining.
reba515
I wore a new pair of black boots today they weren't cheap and they were totally comfy all day BUT they turned the tops of my poor little piggy toes BLACK ! LOL
and I can't get it off!
I tried pumice foot scrub, and some industrial strength soap my DH keeps in the basement, along with a scrub brush (he's a mechanic and it works for him) but nothing is working! DH's soap took my nail polish off though.

I 'm not talking a little tint of black either, I mean they look as if I colored them with a sharpie. :eek:

any home cleaning remidies?

oh I tried some Shout laundry stuff too (since it was in the basement near the soap):rolleyes:

One home cleaning remedy that you can try is to make a paste of baking soda and water. Rub the paste onto the dark spots on your boots, let it sit for a few minutes, and then scrub with a brush or cloth. This should help remove some of the discoloration. If the spots are still visible after scrubbing, you can try using a leather cleaner specifically designed for removing stains from leather.

Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare! I can only imagine how frustrating and embarrassing it must be to have your toes turn completely black. Have you tried using some rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover? I know it's not meant for skin, but it might be worth a try. You could also try soaking your feet in a mixture of warm water and lemon juice, which is known to help remove stains. Hopefully one of these remedies will work for you. Good luck! And in the meantime, maybe stick to wearing those boots with dark colored socks to avoid any further staining.

1. What is "Here's a New One for Ya All !"?

"Here's a New One for Ya All !" is a product line from Pampered Chef that features innovative and unique kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Are the products in "Here's a New One for Ya All !" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in "Here's a New One for Ya All !" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase "Here's a New One for Ya All !" products in a set?

Yes, some of the "Here's a New One for Ya All !" products are available in sets, which can save you money compared to purchasing each item individually.

4. Are the materials used in "Here's a New One for Ya All !" products durable?

Yes, Pampered Chef prides itself on using high-quality and durable materials in all of their products, including those in the "Here's a New One for Ya All !" line.

5. Can I use the "Here's a New One for Ya All !" products for cooking and baking?

Yes, the "Here's a New One for Ya All !" products are designed to be versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hankins
  • snugbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
snugbug
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies