• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Achieve the Perfect Pampered Chef Look this May and June?

In summary, various forms for editing and using were shared among the group, with Jennifer providing assistance and offering to convert them to PDF for easier use. The topic of tax and shipping was also discussed, with Jennifer mentioning that tax is required for shipping in most states. JK and Jennifer were thanked for their help and Jennifer Knapp was praised as a favorite musician by some members. The conversation also briefly touched on weight loss and a request for "Canadianizing" the forms.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Hello all - feel free to edit and use, I have used various forms found on here to make these... thanks all!:)

Attachments

• June_OOF.doc
    241 KB · Views: 522
  • May_OOF.doc
    154 KB · Views: 508
Thanks Jennifer! These look great!

My computer must not like Jennifer's stuff - It slways seems to look scrambled when I try to look at it = (

Here they are in PDF, maybe someone can convert them back to Word for you, and then you could use them if you wish?

Attachments

• June_OOF.pdf
    306.6 KB · Views: 334
  • May_OOF.pdf
    490.7 KB · Views: 309
Oh Jennifer - I hope I didn't sound unappreciative - I was just frustrated with my computer

Kathytnt said:
Oh Jennifer - I hope I didn't sound unappreciative - I was just frustrated with my computer

No no no! Not at all, I am just trying to help :) ...and I have to tax shipping here, not sure about for you, but I could update them with your info and pdf it for you, if you do like it...

We have to tax shipping also - Seems like the majority of states do I have only rarely had a fundraiser in a state that had no tax or very high shipping like Alaska but they don't seem to have any tax there

Thanks, JK. I was hoping to find these tonight and you came through for me!

Thanks! These are so easy to read and uncluttered. Great job on them Jennifer.

For some reason I can't get the June Outside order form to come up as a printable or even save it into a file. It looks like I have to alter it and I don't know how. DOes anyone have something that doesn't have to be alter?
Margit

You can get OOFs on CC. See if that works better for you.

Thanks, Jennifer. I appreciate those.

By the way, Jennifer Knapp is one of my favorite musicians!

Thanks for posting these!

Thanks, Jennifer. I appreciate those.

By the way, Jennifer Knapp is one of my favorite musicians!
I think of her every time I see JK post something! She is a great artist and I love listening to her!

AJPratt said:
Anne~

You changed your avatar...have you lost weight? You look soooo different in the new picture!! :p Way to go if you did!

could someone "Canadianize" these? Our promo is $80 and I can't change the picture. =(

AJPratt said:

OMG!!! Anne you look fabulous - sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread...

BUT DOESN'T SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: WOW!!

1. What is "May + June Oof's Are Attached!"?

"May + June Oof's Are Attached!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of May and June. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive offers for customers.

2. How do I take advantage of the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party during the months of May and June. The discounted prices and exclusive offers will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Can I combine the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use any available product credits on your order.

4. Will the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion be available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Customers in other countries will not be able to take advantage of this promotion.

5. Can I still purchase products from the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion after June?

No, the "May + June Oof's Are Attached!" promotion is only available during the months of May and June. After June, the products will return to their regular prices and the exclusive offers will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wendleispampered