• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I serve the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza at shows without making a mess?

In summary, Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-prepare appetizer made using a variety of antipasti ingredients, layered between slices of pizza dough and baked until golden. To make it, you will need a round baking dish, pizza dough, antipasti ingredients, and olive oil. You can use store-bought pizza dough, but homemade or fresh dough from a local pizzeria is recommended for best results. This dish can be customized with different antipasti ingredients and sauces, and can be made ahead of time by assembling and refrigerating or baking and reheating.
BeckyC5830
How do you serve the Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza at shows? At the first show I demo'd it we all just pulled it apart and it didn't work too well - some of the toppings fell off. Plus I have concern that not everyone's hands are clean. :eek: At home for my family I cut it with the pizza cutter, how do you do it at shows?

We made it at my last show and I put the mini-serving spatula out with it. The guests could use the spatula to easily separate the pieces and cut through the cheese as well as use it to scoop up any toppings that fell off.

kam said:
We made it at my last show and I put the mini-serving spatula out with it. The guests could use the spatula to easily separate the pieces and cut through the cheese as well as use it to scoop up any toppings that fell off.

We had it at our cluster meeting last night and this is how we served it, too.

Thanks for the suggestions. The mini-serving spatula is the way we'll serve it.

At the show I made it at, we also used the spatula. I made it a point to leave it on the stone with the pizza, so people wouldn't use their grubby hands... :yuck:

Some of the toppings are going to fall off, that's the nature of this kind of pizza. I use the small bamboo tongs to serve them.

I've used the mini serving spatula and the nylen knife to "assist" in the pulling apart of the pizza.

What is Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza?

Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-prepare appetizer made with a variety of antipasti ingredients, such as cured meats, cheeses, and vegetables, layered between slices of pizza dough. It is then baked until golden and served as a pull-apart dish.

How do I make Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza?

To make Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza, you will need a round baking dish, pizza dough, antipasti ingredients of your choice (such as salami, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, and olives), and olive oil. Roll out the pizza dough and cut into small squares. Layer the antipasti ingredients between the dough squares in the baking dish. Brush with olive oil and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.

Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. However, for best results, we recommend using homemade pizza dough or purchasing fresh dough from a local pizzeria. This will ensure the dough is fresh and has the right texture for this dish.

What are some different variations of Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza?

There are many ways to customize Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza to your liking. You can use different types of antipasti ingredients, such as prosciutto, mozzarella cheese, marinated artichokes, or sun-dried tomatoes. You can also switch up the sauce by using pesto or marinara instead of olive oil. Another option is to add a layer of cooked sausage or ground beef for a heartier version.

Can I make Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza ahead of time. You can assemble the dish and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the dish is chilled. Alternatively, you can bake the pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving. Just make sure to cover it with foil to prevent the edges from burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • krhodes74
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krhodes74
Replies
Views
sassypip