• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my first show a success with the help of CS?

In summary, to submit your first show with Pampered Chef, you can do it online or through a paper order form with guidance from your consultant. You have 30 days to qualify for your first incentive, which typically involves reaching a sales goal or hosting parties. You can also host a show with other consultants from different companies to network and introduce your products to a wider audience. To stay updated with new products, it's best to stay connected with your consultant through the website and social media groups. Local meetings and conferences are also great ways to connect with the Pampered Chef community and learn about new products and strategies.
SnowChef
Just wanted to say Hi! and thank you to all of you for such wonderful site!!

The ideas and info on CS has been great and was a big reason why I finally signed on with PC!

So my first show got me just over halfway to qualifying in the first 30 days! I have two couples parties, a catalog party, as well as an open house coming up too! The open house I am doing will be with at least 4 consultants with other companies. It will be so much fun, and with all the new products coming out, I'm sure it will be a big success!

I will definitely be a regular on this site. Thanks again!:)

Congrats on submitting your show!! By the looks of your "Best Show" they were great ones! Hope to see you around! Welcome to the group!

Right on! Kepp doin' what you're doin'!!! Congrats on your first show!

Congratulations on your first show - sounds like you are off to a great start. And welcome to CS!!!! :D

Congrats and Welcome to CS and TPC! I know I would have never joined the PC family without discovering CS first! Great start, keep at it!

Welcome Snow Chef! We look forward to hearing more from you. Sometime let us know your first name.

Congratulations! What a FANTASTIC start! I'm glad you found us here!!!:D

Congratulations! Welcome! What a great start!

Welcome and congratulations on your show! You're off to a great start!

Related to How can I make my first show a success with the help of CS?

1. How do I submit my first show with Pampered Chef?

To submit your first show with Pampered Chef, you can either do it online through your consultant account or through a paper order form. Your consultant can guide you through the process and provide any necessary materials.

2. How long do I have to qualify in my first 30 days with Pampered Chef?

You have 30 days from the date you sign up as a consultant to qualify for your first incentive. This typically involves reaching a certain sales goal or hosting a certain number of parties.

3. Can I host a show with other consultants from different companies?

Yes, you can host a show with other consultants from different companies. This can be a great way to network and introduce your products to a wider audience.

4. What are some upcoming products from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is constantly releasing new products, so it's best to stay connected with your consultant for the most up-to-date information. Some recent releases include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

5. How can I stay connected with the Pampered Chef community?

The best way to stay connected with the Pampered Chef community is through the consultant website and social media groups. You can also attend local consultant meetings and conferences to network with other consultants and learn about new products and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pcjackiec
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sjh5001
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Cookin' Momma