• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get more bookings from my home shows?

In summary, to get more bookings from your home shows, create a welcoming and fun atmosphere, offer special incentives, and follow up with potential hosts. If you have been hosting your own shows, try branching out to friends and family, local businesses, or organizations. To increase bookings, make sure your presentation is engaging, offer limited-time offers, and have a clear call-to-action. Additionally, offer unique themes or demonstrations and offer special incentives for guests who book at the event. Follow up with potential hosts and ask for referrals from current customers.
Francine
I have submitted my first 4 shows that I ended up hosting myself. I haven't gotten any bookings from it. I will be hosting a other show April 14 in my home ans my goal is to get 2-3 booking from it. Does anyone have and suggestions, "tricks" or catches to get people to book? Thanks for all your help.

This may sound like an old cliche, but consult your List of 100. You can also do some file searches here under "bookings" to get some more ideas. Your Business Guide also has ideas.

When I've been really searching for bookings, I've offered a free show. I provided everything--ingredients, drinks, cups, plates, forks or spoons. It's a great incentive for some people.

Hope you get a full calendar very soon.

Try your 100 like the pp said, try 24 in 24 that is 24 bookings in 24 hrs. you call everyone on your 100 list and they have to book a show with you then and there or call back by a specific time you leave on their answering machine. you offer something. i offered a $50 shopping spree with PC. I had my months open until june when i did it. i only got 6 shows but it was something. there is a script on here somewhere for that. have you done a mystery hostess show? i think there is something on here for that too, but one of the way to earn extra chances is booking a show, but it has to be within so many months. i had one and got 3 bookings and there was about 7 people there. i had one maybe and i got her with the 24 in 24. HTH!

Related to How can I get more bookings from my home shows?

1. How can I get more bookings from my home shows?

To get more bookings from your home shows, it is important to create a welcoming and fun atmosphere for your guests. Offer special incentives or discounts for booking a show at the event, and make sure to follow up with potential hosts after the show. Also, consider asking your current customers to host a show for you and offer them rewards for doing so.

2. I have submitted my first 4 shows that I ended up hosting myself. How can I get more bookings from it?

If you have been hosting your own shows, try branching out and asking friends or family members to host a show for you. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations and offer to do a demonstration for their employees or members. Additionally, make sure to have a clear call-to-action at the end of your show, encouraging guests to book their own show.

3. I haven't gotten any bookings from it. What can I do to change that?

If you have not received any bookings from your previous shows, it may be helpful to evaluate your presentation and make sure it is engaging and informative. You can also try offering a limited-time offer or special discount for guests who book a show at your event. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential hosts after the show to remind them of the benefits of hosting a show.

4. I will be hosting another show on April 14 in my home. What are some suggestions or tricks to get people to book?

To encourage guests to book a show at your upcoming event, consider offering a unique theme or demonstration, such as a holiday cooking show or a demonstration of your most popular products. You can also offer a special incentive for guests who book at the event, such as a free product or a discount on their first purchase.

5. How can I get 2-3 bookings from my upcoming show?

To increase your chances of getting 2-3 bookings from your upcoming show, make sure to have a clear call-to-action at the end of your presentation. Offer a special incentive for guests who book at the event, and follow up with potential hosts after the show. You can also ask for referrals from your current customers and offer them rewards for hosting a show for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Amanda Fogg