• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get More Bookings and Recruits for My Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the author recommends hosting mystery host catalog shows, outreach to neighbors, co-workers, and friends, and offering incentives to hosts.
Nicky
I have found that I have little to no shows when I really need them. I feel so out sometimes. I have hosted 2 mystery host catalog shows in the last 3months. I want more COOKING shows though. I did however create a cute little flyer I am so excited about and thought I would share it. If anyone has any ideas or typs to help me get in front of MORE faces so that maybe I can get a few recruits that would be GREAT!!

Attachments

• new mystery host.pdf
    114.5 KB · Views: 697
Good job on the flyer!

Wherever you go have something PC with you, clothes, catalog bag, pin and of course business cards. Leave flyers in doctor's office's waiting rooms, post a flyer about your business in laundromats, grocery stores, etc.

Bookings
Nicky said:
I have found that I have little to no shows when I really need them. I feel so out sometimes. I have hosted 2 mystery host catalog shows in the last 3months. I want more COOKING shows though. I did however create a cute little flyer I am so excited about and thought I would share it. If anyone has any ideas or typs to help me get in front of MORE faces so that maybe I can get a few recruits that would be GREAT!!

I am sure you have already talked to all your friends, and family, but try to venture out to neighbors, secretaries at your doctor's office, ladies at your insurance office, co-workers, husband's co-workers, etc....
If all else fails, offer incentives!!!
When I first started I felt it necessary to sweeten the deal of host benefits with special incentives that I personally gave to my hosts. Not only did they get their FREE Product value, half price items, and discount but I also gave them extra incentives. And you can choose whatever it is you want to give. I was giving out Starbucks coupons for a while that I got pretty cheap from eBay. It was for a FREE drink and believe it or not, it worked.
I also did a bonus package:
If you host a show on your birthday you will be able to pick a FREE $10 off your order!
If you host a show you get FREE shipping for a whole year after your show (I add it to an existing show and deliver it)!
If you host a show you could pick from a few products I had stashed for prizes from sample packages I didn't want or need.
If you host a show you _______________________
you fill in the blank with whatever you want to offer. Now after you have a good customer base outside of your usual circle of friends and family you don't have to offer those incentives any longer.
Debbie

like the flyer! spell check on the sign up to be a consultant line; it says entires, instead of entries.

Have you thought about hosting a mystery host Cooking show -- get your guests in front of you instead of just a catalog. Invite all your neighbors and friends.

Check to see if you post office and local grocery stores have community boards that you can post a flyer or your business card on. While there take a note of the other party consultants (candle, home interiors, etc.) and see about partnering with them to either do a joint show or to share customer lists.

Chat up Pampered Chef while at the doctor or dentist (if the receptionists seem interested make sure to leave a catalog).

Check into your local community papers (not the big city papers but the freebies for your community). In my area you can place a classified ad in the monthly free paper for $7.

Contact one of your local papers about getting a blurb put in about help whip cancer (might not get you immediate bookings, but gives you exposure and you can increase your may sales if you let them know you are doing a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser that can generate more face to face leads for over the summer).

Contact the local school -- find out who is in charge of their fundraisers (PTA for elementary schools, often clubs and sports teams for middle and high school)

Contact local churches and try and get a fundraiser going with them. Make sure in their fundraiser paperwork they know the booking bonus for the organization and that they publicize it.

Ask your friends if they know anyone who might be interested in having a party.

Lots of luck and have fun!

Related to How Can I Get More Bookings and Recruits for My Pampered Chef Business?

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

One of the best ways to get more bookings is to reach out to your current customers and ask them to host a party for you. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts. Additionally, using social media and word of mouth to promote your parties can also help attract new bookings.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more appealing to potential hosts?

One way to make your parties more appealing is to offer a variety of themes or demonstration options. You can also showcase new products or offer special deals for party guests. Another idea is to provide interactive activities or games to make the party more fun and engaging.

3. What are some tips for increasing attendance at my Pampered Chef parties?

One tip is to send out invitations well in advance and follow up with reminders closer to the party date. You can also offer a small incentive for guests who bring a friend. Additionally, offering a variety of food and drink options can make the party more enticing for potential attendees.

4. How can I use social media to boost my Pampered Chef party bookings?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your parties. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and followers, as well as share pictures and testimonials from past parties. You can also use hashtags and collaborate with other consultants to reach a wider audience.

5. What should I do if I am struggling to get bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

If you are having trouble getting bookings, try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. You can also attend training sessions or workshops to learn new techniques and strategies for boosting bookings. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new ideas to attract potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefJoanne