• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Ensure a Successful Fundraiser with 100+ Guests?

whatever!And finally...I would prepare them ahead of time decorated and all, and then just have some there to show them how to use the EAD.
nikiopc2005
Can anyone help me with a Fundraiser Kick off show that I have on Friday. They expect about 100 people in attendance and I need help with what to do and what not too do, etc??? Thanks

I have not done a fundraiser...so I really cannot advise you.

I would recommend though bringing a helper, or clustermate to assist.

Will you be doing a demo for them? I would recommend doing brownies in the tart pan, you can make 24 at one time, and everyone can get a sample of it. I decorate mine with the easy accent decorator.

I would prepare them ahead of time decorated and all, and then just have some there to show them how to use the EAD.

I've read on here, that you should give one catalog per person and about 4 Outside order forms (OOF) and allow them to feel free to make more copies of the OOF if needed.

Hope that helps...Good Luck!

Thank you so much!

I would not do a full demo for a crowd that big. I would do what Vanessa said and make food ahead of time and demo a couple products there. Have SAMPLES of things for everyone. Feeding that many people becomes a catering and that's not what FRs are for. I would really talk up the higher priced items and get a $10,000 show for the organization. If each person collects $50 in OOs and purchases $50 themselves, you'll have that $10K show! WOW!! Good luck! Let us know how it all goes. When is it?

I wouldn't do a demo. In fact, you probably won't hold anyone's attention for long so go quick. What are the organization's goals? Do they have expectations for each person - like a minimum recommended order. I would just use this time as an opportuniaty to go over the logistics.

Fundraiser coordinator: Welcome everyone, quiet crowd, WHY they are doing fundraising, what is it benefiting and how much each person's participation is needed. Introduce you and why you are there.

You: Thank them for coming, encourage a team effort, tell why PC and the potential in a fundraiser - start with the biggest first. Something like, if everyone in here got just 10 orders, you'd make $6,000 for organization. If you each got five orders, each sold just $50.... Motivate them.

Then, go over expectations and how to do it. "You'll each get two catalogs and four order forms which you are more than welcome to make copies of. There is an explanation in the packet on how to fill it out, who to contact for info, etc. Orders must be in to xxxx no later than xxx."

I'd have a few tables with products displayed so they can see what it looks like. I agree that a cluster-mate to help man these tables and answer qauestions would be helpful. I'd try to be completely done within an hour so people aren't already sick of PC before they even go home.

Post after it's over to give us advice for the future and good luck. This good be awesome for you and the organization.

I am doing a fundraiser. I think I might make the cinnamon rolls with the new Cinnamon Sprinkle. I did that today for a vendor event that I had.

nikiopc2005 said:
Can anyone help me with a Fundraiser Kick off show that I have on Friday. They expect about 100 people in attendance and I need help with what to do and what not too do, etc??? Thanks

So how did it go? How many people ended up coming? What did you do? Do tell!!:D

100 people? That's AWESOME! YES do a demo!!The thing that makes PC different and unique, is the 'we get to sample at the show' thing. Some demos that would be fast and easy -
-------------------------
Apple Berry Salsa or Basic Salsa in the FOOD CHOPPER.
Before you chop, show everyone how the chopper comes apart, it is dishwasher safe, and how it is 18" of stainless knives that cut your food. Make jokes about stress relief, hiding vegetables in little kids food, and that it cuts everything except ice cubes and credit cards.

(you can have some salsa already made up that your lovely assistants serve to each guest... paper cup with some salsa in it is enough, 4 or 5 chips...)
--------------------------
Chocolate Ganache in the COOKWARE with fresh fruit from the SALAD & BERRY SPINNER - Talk up the benefits of Exec or Stainless cookware, and do the demo on a portable burner you get from Walgreen's or Wal Mart for about $12. Boil a half-pint of heavy cream, then just as it comes to a boil, add a 12-oz bag of chocolate chips - stir until they are all dissolved and the mixture is creamy and smooth - good to go! dip chocolate, pound or angel food cake, berries, marshmallows, other fruit. It can be reheated in a nukrowave;) and stays dipping consistency for 20-30 minutes.
Do a potato demo with ULTIMATE MANDOLINE, Do an apple demo with APPLE PEELER CORER SLICER, then break to the "listener call in line" where you invite folks from the crowd to comment on products as you hold them up. As they do, you ask them two or three questions about the item. Try to change-out the questions so people don't feel like there is some formula...

Example - you hold up the egg separator.
Ask - what else do you use it for (stirring scrambled eggs, etc.)
Ask - why do you like it (it sets on the side of a bowl)
Ask - and is it easy to clean (of course it goes in the dishwasher)
Ask - who would you buy one for (anyone who bakes / my grandma / my sister etc...)
Ask - how does it make cooking easier or faster (lets me make my meringue faster or my divinity better...)

Scoops / scrapers / core and more / whisks / Pastry Blender / Quickstir pitcher / Stoneware / mix & chop / spritzer / bamboo tongs / ice cream scoop (tricky on the 'other uses') / adjustable measure spoons and measure-all cup / etc. Be sure to tease about "and now for Francine from Talahasee or Mark from Racine or Peg from Ypsilanti". This gets folks selling to one another - much better and 'more believable' becuase they have no vested interest in selling - so their word is better than yours! USE IT!!!

Finally, do a dessert finale by...
Topping something already-baked (in STONEWARE) with the EASY ACCENT DECORATOR - Tuxedo Brownie Cups would be awesome; you can zest a lemon, lime or orange and make candied zest by rolling the zest in 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, then adding 1 or 2 of them to the top of your decorated brownie. Your assistants can hand out 1 to each of the guests.

Invite people up to try the tools, and you and your assistants post at several places around the room to collect folks' orders and answer questions.

You don't have to 'settle for no demo'. This also is how a former top seller had acccess to his mega show crowds. I am told his favorite recipe was a pineapple upside down cake - always precooked, and that he never "did a demo" at a show.

Let us know how it works out for you! God Bless and Take Care.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• chocolate ganache.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 278
  • cranberry salsa.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Tiramisu Brownie Squares.doc
    55 KB · Views: 290
Scott,

That info is awesome...I am going to use all of it ...Thanks so much!!

Related to How Can I Ensure a Successful Fundraiser with 100+ Guests?

1. How many products are needed for a fundraiser with 100+ people?

For a fundraiser with 100+ people, we recommend having at least 100 products available for purchase. This will ensure that there is enough variety for everyone to find something they like.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions for fundraisers with 100+ people?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for fundraisers with 100+ people. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on these offers.

3. How much money can be raised with a fundraiser for 100+ people?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the products sold and the number of people attending. However, on average, fundraisers with 100+ people can raise anywhere from $500 to $1000.

4. Can we customize the products for our fundraiser with 100+ people?

Yes, we offer customization options for fundraisers with 100+ people. You can choose specific products or create bundles that align with your fundraising goals. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with this process.

5. How long does it take to plan a fundraiser for 100+ people?

The planning timeline will vary depending on the size and scope of your fundraiser. However, we recommend starting the planning process at least 2-3 months in advance to ensure enough time for promotion and product ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies