• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hosp Needed in Miami and Georgia

In summary, the Hosp Needed positions in Miami and Georgia involve hospitality and guest service tasks such as greeting and assisting customers, taking orders, serving food and beverages, and maintaining a clean work area. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in the industry, excellent communication skills, and a high school diploma or equivalent. The working hours may vary and training is provided, with opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have two new team members in need of Hospitality - one in Kendall/Miami FL 33176 and one in Stone Mountain, Georgia 30087
Anyone?

I might be able to help you with the Stone Mountain consultant. I know directors all over Atlanta, probably my friend in Covington would work out best.

Lisa lives in Covington, GA

bethcooks4u said:
Lisa lives in Covington, GA

She lives in Cumming - that's too far to drive from St. Mnt. - especially in our traffic.

Cummings, Covington. It's close. :rolleyes:

My bad.:p

bethcooks4u said:
Cummings, Covington. It's close. :rolleyes:

My bad.:p

it happens....easy mistake

Although, I'm sure that Lisa would welcome her with open arms :)

I actually emailed Carolyn last night. Since I hold my meetings on Sunday afternoons, the drive might not be so bad. However, I know some Consultants who might be closer and offered to contact one of them if needed.

Hi Ladies - thanks for all the info and assistance!
I don't know the area at all...how close (minutes/miles) is she from Covington? or Cummings? Or wherever ya'll are referring to? LOL

I google mapped Stone Mountain to my friend's address in Covington and it's 28 miles. From St. Mtn to Cumming is 47 miles - however, that wouldn't be horrible to do on a Sunday afternoon.

we hold our meetings at my SED's house in Jonesboro and it's @ 30 miles. However, ours are on a Monday night and traffic is bad between the 2. I'd suggest Jennifer's or Lisa's meeting, she can go back roads and the traffic shouldn't be too bad.

Related to Hosp Needed in Miami and Georgia

1. What is the job description for the Hosp Needed in Miami and Georgia positions?

The Hosp Needed positions in Miami and Georgia are responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to hospitality and guest services, including greeting and assisting customers, taking orders, serving food and beverages, and maintaining a clean and organized work area. They also may be responsible for managing reservations, coordinating events, and providing excellent customer service.

2. What are the qualifications and requirements for these positions?

To be considered for the Hosp Needed positions in Miami and Georgia, candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry, excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A high school diploma or equivalent is also required, and a degree in hospitality or a related field is preferred.

3. What are the working hours for these positions?

The working hours for our Hosp Needed positions in Miami and Georgia may vary, as they may include day, evening, and weekend shifts. Flexibility in scheduling is preferred, as our business hours may change depending on customer demand.

4. Is training provided for these positions?

Yes, we provide comprehensive training for our Hosp Needed positions in Miami and Georgia. This includes training on company policies and procedures, customer service techniques, and product knowledge. We want our employees to feel confident and prepared to provide the best possible service to our customers.

5. Are there opportunities for growth and advancement within this role?

Yes, we value our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement within our company. As our business continues to grow, we are always looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to take on leadership roles in our hospitality team. We also offer training and development programs to help our employees reach their career goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jennyl