• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow! so I Get a Message Today From Someone Whose Daughter Was

In summary, "Holy Cow!" is a phrase commonly used to express surprise or astonishment. It is not a product from Pampered Chef, but rather a playful way of acknowledging a message about someone's daughter. When used in a message, "Holy Cow!" usually indicates excitement or surprise. To respond to a message starting with "Holy Cow!", you can ask for more details or express interest. There is no specific way to use "Holy Cow!" in a message, it is simply a fun and informal expression.
Tara1021
Holy cow! So I get a message today from someone whose daughter was invited to an open house i did on Sunday with Premier and TOHE. She wasn't able to make it, but apparently called her mom in Oregon and told her what she wanted for Christmas and gave her my info.

$259 later I got off the phone with her! I put it in as a catalog show so she actually saved money!

YIPPEE! Something unexpected and very surprising. Just submitted my last show of the year. I hit $2795 for the month!

So, I don't have anything again till Jan. 6th, therefore I won't have a commission check on the 8th...am I just going to owe them the 2 bucks they take out?? Just curious!

Tara

Can you drum up an extra $205 to get the 1000 incentive points??

They'll just take the $2 out on the next paycheck. I've had that happen this year.

AWWW CRAP! I forgot about that! I have till the end of the month right?

Yes, you have until the end of the month! And they will wait until you have a paycheck to deduct the $2!

got an individual order today for 34 bucks. i'm at 2830...hopefully i can drum up 170 bucks in orders! I think I can, I think I can!:D

Related to Holy Cow! so I Get a Message Today From Someone Whose Daughter Was

1. What is "Holy Cow!" all about?

"Holy Cow!" is a phrase commonly used to express surprise or astonishment. In this context, it is a playful way of acknowledging that you received a message from someone about their daughter.

2. Is "Holy Cow!" a new product from Pampered Chef?

No, "Holy Cow!" is not a product from Pampered Chef. It is simply a phrase used to express surprise and excitement in this situation.

3. What does it mean when someone says "Holy Cow!" in a message?

When someone uses the phrase "Holy Cow!" in a message, it usually means that they are excited or surprised by something that has happened or been said.

4. How should I respond to a message that starts with "Holy Cow!"?

You can respond to a message that starts with "Holy Cow!" with something like "What's up?" or "What happened?" to show that you are interested in hearing more about what surprised or excited the sender.

5. Is there a specific way to use "Holy Cow!" in a message?

No, there is no specific way to use "Holy Cow!" in a message. It is simply a fun and informal way to express surprise or excitement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies