• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get a free personalized PC newsletter for my business?

In summary, to sign up for a free personalized PC newsletter for your business, you can visit the website of a consultant who offers this service, such as myconsultantscorner.com and request to be added to their mailing list. While some consultants may charge a fee for this service, there are also options for a free subscription if you refer other consultants. The newsletter can be customized with your own events and information and is typically sent out on a monthly basis. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link or contacting the consultant directly.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all,
I am new here, thought I would say hi. I have enjoyed getting to know a few of you through your posts.

Well, I have a hubby and four kids (11 mos, 5,7 and 9) I homeschool and I have been selling PC since August. I am having a great time! I am so very close to my 15,000$ in career sales and only 2 recruits away from Director!

I look forward to attending Conference this July and perhaps meeting some of you there!

In the mean time I will enjoy meeting you here!

PS my favorite PC "help" is: http://www.myconsultantscorner.com/ this is a gal, Jessica who does a personalized PC newsletter every month for me (and others). She does a great job and even offers a section where you can customize by including your events (like I put my cooking classes in)...I posted this on the appropriate link, but if we refer 4 consultants to her she will give us the subscription for a year for free!! So if you go there let her know Sandra Aldrich sent you and then I will let you all know when I have 4 then someone else can refer and get it for free?? SOund like a winner?

A much belated welcome to CS! :)

1. How can I sign up for a free personalized PC newsletter for my business?

To sign up for a free personalized PC newsletter for your business, you can visit the website of a consultant who offers this service, such as myconsultantscorner.com. From there, you can request to be added to their mailing list and receive the newsletter each month.

2. Is there a cost for the personalized PC newsletter?

While some consultants may charge a fee for their personalized PC newsletter service, there are also options available for a free subscription. You can refer other consultants to a particular consultant's newsletter service, and if they sign up, you may receive a free subscription for a year.

3. Can I customize the newsletter with my own events and information?

Yes, many personalized PC newsletters allow for customization. This can include adding your own events, promotions, or even personal messages to the newsletter. Be sure to check with the consultant offering the service to see what customization options are available.

4. How often will I receive the personalized PC newsletter?

The frequency of the newsletter will depend on the consultant providing the service. Most personalized PC newsletters are sent out on a monthly basis, but some may be sent out more frequently. It is best to confirm with the consultant how often you can expect to receive the newsletter.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the personalized PC newsletter at any time?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive the personalized PC newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe from the mailing list. This can usually be done by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Alternatively, you can contact the consultant directly to request to be removed from the mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patsyscookin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CassieMarie