• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in vintage Pampered Chef items? Chat with former consultant Nancy!

In summary, a former consultant is offering a variety of vintage Pampered Chef items, including stoneware baking dishes, food choppers, and cookbooks. These items are all brand new and have never been used or opened. They can be purchased through the chat platform or by contacting the seller via email. Tips for using these vintage items include following the instructions and recipes provided by Pampered Chef. These items can also be used for hosting a Pampered Chef party.
kidzmom55
My name is Nancy and I was a Pampered Chef consultant from 2001-2010. I had to stop due to personal issues but I love Pampered Chef but still try to keep up with the new items. My husband was in the Navy and Pampered Chef was a great way for me to meet others and make new friends as we moved every 2-3 years. I look forward to chatting with you all and I may have some vintage items that are still brand new in box to offer if anyone is interested.

Would you happen to have the color-coated curved peeling knife?

Hi Nancy, welcome to CS!

1. What kind of vintage Pampered Chef items do you have to offer?

As a former consultant, I have a variety of vintage items from cookware to kitchen tools. Some examples include stoneware baking dishes, food choppers, and cookbooks.

2. Are these vintage items still in good condition?

Yes, all of the items I have are brand new in their original boxes. They have never been used or opened.

3. How can I purchase these vintage items from you?

You can contact me through this chat platform or email me at [insert email address]. We can discuss prices and shipping options.

4. Do you have any tips for using vintage Pampered Chef items?

Yes! While the vintage items are still functional, it's important to keep in mind that they may not have the same features and technology as newer items. It's always best to follow the instructions and recipes provided by Pampered Chef for the best results.

5. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party and use these vintage items?

Yes, of course! Hosting a party is a great way to introduce these vintage items to your friends and family. Just let me know if you're interested and I can provide you with more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefKimlette