• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone! Thank You so Much for Sharing Your Struggles and

In summary, this woman is a teacher and she likes the PC flyer because it is professional and Balanced. She would like to see more pics of men in the recruitment booklet and would appreciate if the Thank You could be clicked on.
dianevill
Gold Member
Recruiting FlyerHope this works..

I love this flyer and have used it but I have to say that with the new materials that PC is putting in our hands we don't need to use "home-made" ones anymore. The PC flyers give all the info and are so professional.

And besides, I save on ink!

This is the one I use. I think its so attractive and really answers a lot of the basic questions people have when they're first looking at PC. Plus a pet peeve I have is so much of the new recruiting booklet is pics of women. I know most of our new recruits are women, but I have 2 guys on my team and am working with another. A much more balanced set of pics would help me more.
With the attached flyer- there are no pics- a bonus for me.

I really like this flyer. But I need it to say fall instead of spring. Can you help?

Happy Chef said:
This is the one I use. I think its so attractive and really answers a lot of the basic questions people have when they're first looking at PC. Plus a pet peeve I have is so much of the new recruiting booklet is pics of women. I know most of our new recruits are women, but I have 2 guys on my team and am working with another. A much more balanced set of pics would help me more.
With the attached flyer- there are no pics- a bonus for me.

Did you forget to attach?

HomeschoolingAny other insane people out there who have sentenced themselves to spending all day every day with their children? LOL. We're in our 7th year of homeschooling our boys and I wouldn't have it any other way. I took my older two boys out of school when they were in 7th and 2nd grades, and we're all much happier since then. I'm looking forward to watching my 7 year old who has never been to school develop and see the differences between him and his brothers.

My children attend a DOD's school here on the base but I have the utmost espect for homeschooling. Personally, I know I could never do it. My patience wears thin with my own children......:)

I'm a teacher by profession and I can't even imagine homeschooling my children! I have the ablility to do it but I know what I can handle...I would need a double shot of patience for that.

I've thought about it. I don't think it would work with my son... he's a gotta know it, not learn it type of kid and seems to take instruction better from teachers than Mom... My lil Girl though... she missed the cut off for Kindergarten by 13 days this year. We attempted 'early entry' but she didn't make the cut for that either. She's smart though so we're doing our own thing at home. She's getting a social outlet twice a week at preschool and then on our days together we do stuff like telling time, reading, writing, cutting with scissors and such. A lot of play too is learning... she's a smart kid and waiting until she's nearly 6 to start Kindergarten just didn't make sense to me (I was 4 when I started)... the idea of an 18 year old in high school is just so foreign and I remember my classmates who were just did NOT take it seriously and had no trouble signing their own permission slips so it was like they didn't care and that's not a good outlook for your last year of high school. I figure so much of what we as parents do is teaching... it's just not done in the formal classroom, so we're the folks stopping to watch ants rally for an invasion... or to pick wildflowers noting the kinds of flowers we're picking, parts of the plant and such... things like that. I'd consider taking my son out and homeschooling if it were his idea... at this point he's looking forward to Jr High next year so... just don't know. I'm just worried about my lil Girl being bored in Kindergarten next year! LOL... and when she gets bored, she gets silly and I know the Kindergarten teacher (there is only one in our particular elementary school ) and she does NOT appreciate humor on any level. LOL

Just what I was looking for!! There is no Thank you feature here to click on but THANKS!!

Related to Hi Everyone! Thank You so Much for Sharing Your Struggles and

1. What is the purpose of sharing struggles and successes with others?

The purpose of sharing struggles and successes with others is to create a supportive community where individuals can learn from each other's experiences, find comfort and motivation, and celebrate achievements together.

2. How can I share my struggles and successes with others?

You can share your struggles and successes with others by joining online communities, attending events and workshops, or simply reaching out to friends and family. You can also use social media platforms to share your stories and connect with others.

3. Why is it important to be vulnerable and open about our struggles?

Being vulnerable and open about our struggles allows us to break down barriers and connect with others on a deeper level. It also helps us to receive support and advice, and reminds us that we are not alone in our challenges.

4. How can sharing our struggles and successes help us in our personal development?

Sharing our struggles and successes can help us in our personal development by providing us with valuable insights, lessons, and perspectives. It can also help us to identify areas for improvement and celebrate our growth and progress.

5. Can sharing our struggles and successes also benefit others?

Yes, sharing our struggles and successes can benefit others by inspiring and motivating them, providing them with relatable experiences and advice, and creating a sense of community and support. It can also help to break the stigma surrounding certain struggles and encourage open and honest communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KindaichiShota
  • General Chat
Replies