• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!

In summary, the magazine that we will have a spread in this fall is Martha Stewart's Everyday Foods. It is a mini magazine, not a normal sized one.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I just got my subscription today and while flipping I noticed through the Get Inspired pages......our Color Coated TOMATO knife! I knew it was "us" before I read the accompanying To Try-Look Sharp article! I love finding us out there!!

By the way.....it said the price and Pampered Chef online so look for your sales to go up on those Color Coated Tomato Knives Directors and above! LOL!!

Which magazine was it that we will have a spread in this fall? Wasn't it one of Martha Stewart's magazines?

Cool! [Drat that minimum!]

pamperedlinda said:
Which magazine was it that we will have a spread in this fall? Wasn't it one of Martha Stewart's magazines?

Linda - it is Martha Stewart's Everyday Foods... it's a mini magazine, not a normal sized one. hth!

GourmetGirl said:
Linda - it is Martha Stewart's Everyday Foods... it's a mini magazine, not a normal sized one. hth!

Thanks. I saw that one at the store today and thought maybe that wa it. I was surprised at how small it was! Hopefully it wil be a big seller and will bring us lots of business! I'll have to buy it next time I'm in the store.

I saw that last night Erin! cool!

I will have to get my MIL's and look at it.

I will just have to miss seeing it in Martha's b/c I do not like here and will not support her by buying it!

What page in SL are we on, so, I can call her and tell her to look? Is it the July or August issue?

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks. I saw that one at the store today and thought maybe that wa it. I was surprised at how small it was! Hopefully it wil be a big seller and will bring us lots of business! I'll have to buy it next time I'm in the store.

Its a pretty cool magazine, I always seem to find a few things of interest, whether it be a recipe or a decorating tip of sorts...

Related to Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!

1. What is "Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" about?

"Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" is a cookbook featuring traditional Southern recipes and cooking techniques, as well as personal stories and tips from Southern chefs and home cooks.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" includes recipes with clear instructions and tips for those new to Southern cooking. It also offers helpful information on essential Southern ingredients and cooking methods.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in "Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" can be found in any well-stocked grocery store. However, some recipes may call for specialty ingredients that can be found in specialty or gourmet stores.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included?

Yes, "Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options for those following a plant-based diet. These recipes are clearly marked for easy identification.

5. Does this cookbook offer any substitutions for common allergens?

Yes, "Hey Y'all...we Are in Southern Living!" includes substitution options for common allergens such as dairy, gluten, and nuts. These substitutions are listed in each recipe's ingredient list or can be found in the back of the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay