• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Recipe Needed - Sun-Dried Tomato Layered Dip...?

T
twinmomjen
I have a hostess Friday who is insisting I make some sort of layered sun-dried tomato dip that she had at a PC show she attended a couple of years ago. I can't find it anywhere! Does anybody have this?! THANKS!!!

Here I found it on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm that is one of the best sites to vist for PC recipes.

Attachments

• Layered Sun.doc
    21 KB · Views: 337
YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Thank you thank you thank you. You saved me!!!

Thanks for the link, too - great site.

You're so welcome. I love that site, I go there for any recipe my host ask for that I don't have a clue on.

Related to Help! Recipe Needed - Sun-Dried Tomato Layered Dip...?

1. What is the recipe for the sun-dried tomato layered dip?

The exact recipe for the sun-dried tomato layered dip may vary, but the basic ingredients typically include cream cheese, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and various herbs and spices. Some recipes may also include additional ingredients such as shredded cheese, olives, or artichokes.

2. Where can I find the recipe for the sun-dried tomato layered dip?

There are many recipes for sun-dried tomato layered dip available online. You can try searching on popular recipe websites or blogs, or even on social media platforms such as Pinterest or Instagram. You can also ask friends or family if they have a recipe that they would be willing to share.

3. How can I make the dip if I can't find the exact recipe?

If you are unable to find the exact recipe for the sun-dried tomato layered dip, you can try experimenting with similar recipes or using a combination of ingredients that you think would work well together. You can also try reaching out to the person who made the dip at the PC show and asking for their recipe or tips.

4. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipe based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a dairy-free cream cheese or mayo if you are lactose intolerant, or use different herbs and spices to suit your taste.

5. How should I serve the sun-dried tomato layered dip?

The sun-dried tomato layered dip is typically served as an appetizer or party food. It can be served with various dippers such as crackers, chips, bread, or vegetables. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps, or as a topping for baked potatoes or grilled meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies