• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Desperate for a Purse from Japan!

In summary, Pampered Chef does not directly sell purses from Japan, but offers a special ordering service through a partnership with an importing company. The price range for purses from Japan can vary and a quote can be requested from customer service. The purses are authentic and sourced from reputable brands. Shipping time and availability may vary for each item, but there is no limit to the number of purses that can be ordered.
Sheila
Gold Member
Mine is literally falling apart at the seams. It's the ONLY purse that I brought from Japan for the evacuation. Anyone have one they would like to sell? I plan to send this one back to PC for quality control purposes, but I literally don't have anything to use in the interim and I REALLY need to be able to advertise as much as possible while I'm here in Texas waiting to return to Japan! :D

sheila, sent you a message

1. How can I purchase a purse from Japan through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not sell purses from Japan directly. However, we do have a partnership with a company that specializes in importing goods from Japan. You can place a special order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. What is the price range for purses from Japan?

The price of purses from Japan can vary depending on the brand, style, and materials used. Our customer service team can provide you with a quote once you have selected a purse you are interested in.

3. Are the purses from Japan authentic?

Yes, all of the purses we import from Japan are authentic and sourced from reputable brands and designers. We take pride in ensuring the quality and authenticity of our products.

4. How long does it take to receive a purse from Japan?

The shipping time for purses from Japan can vary depending on the availability and location of the item. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order has been placed.

5. Is there a limit to the number of purses I can order from Japan?

No, there is no limit to the number of purses you can order from Japan through Pampered Chef. However, please keep in mind that some styles may have limited availability and may be subject to a first-come, first-served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sheila