• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 Info

In summary, the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 includes a steamer, tongs, rice paddle, and spatula. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and should be cared for by hand washing and avoiding high heat. It is not recommended for use in the oven.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
My first post. I have a customer that would like to know temperature that the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 can withstand. And also the size of these . I have called and searched and can not find out the answer. Would appreciate any help.

Thank you so much..

In other words, they're fine to cook with, but don't use them for roasting your marshmallows.

raebates said:
In other words, they're fine to cook with, but don't use them for roasting your marshmallows.

Bwahhhahhhahahhahaha:D :D :D !

1. What is included in the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044?

The Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 includes a bamboo steamer, bamboo tongs, bamboo rice paddle, and a bamboo spatula. These tools are perfect for steaming and serving food.

2. Is the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the bamboo utensils.

3. Can I use the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The bamboo material will not scratch or damage the surface.

4. How do I care for the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044?

To care for the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Avoid soaking the bamboo utensils for long periods of time and do not put them in the dishwasher.

5. Can the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 be used in the oven?

No, the Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set #2044 is not recommended for use in the oven. The high heat can damage the bamboo material and potentially cause it to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • cheld01
  • Products and Tips
Replies