• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help~ Just Now Doing My Taxes!!

In summary, you may have been underpaid for the PC Dollars you received. You have been in contact with the solution center and are hopeful that everything is sorted out.
cookingisfunagain
My 1099 states that I received 600 NCR-PC Dollars.... I am not sure what NCR means here, but I only received 550. I went through PP3 to see what I spent, and doubled checked at CC. It is only 550 both places!!

Any idea what is lumped in with this? Of course I can call in the morning, but chances are I won't get a call back before ia hve to go to my appointment with the HOURS you have to wait.

If I under report, then I'll get flagged, and if I over report (600 instead of 550)~ well then that isn't cool!

TIA!

If I understand your question-- Any freebies or PC Dollas from PC will be considered as income and are on your 1099 as Other Income.

Thank you.... yes they are...
There are two sell a thon lines and two pan o rama lines.

On the line that says NCR - PC Dollars it states 600. This is in addition to all the other amounts.

I am really curious what NCR stands for, and why I am showing as receiving more PC dollars than I did?

Non-Commission Related?

Non-cash remuneration Possibly... something like that. Meaning, it's not cash but still considered income to you. You've been remunerated (paid) to you so you need to claim its value.

And if you used those PC dollars to buy stuff for your business, than it all balances out.

Thank you, I figured it out in my SLEEP! Non-cash reimbursement! Now I am trying for the third time to talk to ANYONE who can tell me why the balance is 600 instead if 550. They keep transferring me to "taxes" and they only have a recording on that says to talk to your tax consultant!

did you recruit, and did they qualify?
I'm wondering if it was the $50 for when they qaulified?

no, darn it..... no recruits! ANd of course I wont' have any answer before my appointment.

sorry, just thinking out loud here, did you earn a gift card during any promotion?
or any of the special products for new recruits.
sorry, one of my son's 16 year old friends died and my brain isn't working.

I am so sorry to hear about your son's friend!

Now that I have gotten some sleep... I have looked at everything again and again. I think PC owes me 50 PC dollars and they better not put them on my 2008 1099. I have an email from 7/24 stating that I received 50 for 4 shows, and another on 7/24 stating that I received 50 for 1250 in sales BUT on 7/24 my account was only credited 50 total.

So... I do have emails for 600 PC dollars, but only 550 were made available to me. I have contacted the solution center via email.

Thank you!

I may be able to get that grill basket afterall! I hope they get it straightened out before kit enhancement month is over!

Related to Help~ Just Now Doing My Taxes!!

What documents do I need to complete my taxes?

To complete your taxes, you will need your W-2 form from your employer, any 1099 forms from other sources of income, receipts for deductions, and any other relevant financial documents.

Do I qualify for any deductions or credits?

It depends on your individual circumstances. Some common deductions and credits include student loan interest, charitable donations, and education expenses. It's best to consult with a tax professional to determine which deductions and credits you may be eligible for.

What is the deadline for filing my taxes?

The deadline for filing taxes is typically April 15th. However, this date may be extended if it falls on a weekend or holiday. It's important to check with the IRS or your tax professional for the exact deadline.

Do I need to file state taxes?

It depends on the state you live in and your income level. Some states have a separate income tax that must be filed, while others do not. It's best to check with your state's tax agency to determine if you need to file state taxes.

How can I file my taxes?

You can file your taxes electronically using tax software or through a tax professional. You can also file by mail by filling out the necessary forms and mailing them to the IRS. It's important to make sure you have all the necessary documents and information before filing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
E R
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Tracy99