• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Upcoming Hostess Specials?

In summary, Trish in Texas found two current flyers that have host and guest specials for the next several months. She would like an updated flyer with all the current specials.
JWorks
Silver Member
i saw a file on here back in feb to march that had what hostess specials were on one sheet for the next several months ( i think it was up to june), if anyone has this file could you please send it to me i can't find under files.

Do you love a bargain?

I need the current one as well.

By clicking on files and searching on bargain I found two current ones. One is for march, april, and may. The other is for april, may, and june.

Attachments

• Do you love a bargain Apr to June 1a.doc
    556.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Do you love a bargain Apr to June 1a pdf.pdf
    169.7 KB · Views: 422
  • Do you love a bargain MarAprMay 1a.doc
    950.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Do you love a bargain MarAprMay 1a PDF.pdf
    164.8 KB · Views: 267
Or, are you looking for the one page flyer that shows the upcoming host and guest specials?

Attachments

• march-junespecials2007.pdf
    223.7 KB · Views: 400
im sorry i thought i deleted this, i found the one i was looking for, i sent it out with the woven selection still in june special!!!!uuuggghhh and i booked a party cause she wanted the woven selection. so i told her i would still give her 60 % discount - i really need bookings

I also need a flyer. It was full of different incentives for the host. It wasn't a tic tac toe. I wish I could remember more about it.

Was it this one? I'll be updating it, although it was originally created by someone else. I also have been using the "Surprise" flier to get bookings.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Guest and Host Specials MJJA good one 1a.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 347
  • August and September Mini Catalog insert.doc
    99 KB · Views: 479
baychef said:
Not sure if Jennifer created this flyer, but I would LOVE an updated one. I love this one and has it ever saved me paper!! Thanks to all of you that can make these!

Go to top of page - search under FILES - type in DYLAB (or it is there visually about 4 files down) - you will see it

Trish1953 said:
Was it this one? I'll be updating it, although it was originally created by someone else. I also have been using the "Surprise" flier to get bookings.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant
Yes! If you could update it, I like to put one in all of my catalogs. Not sure if it is generating bookings but I feel as if I have informed as many as I could. Thanks a million!!!

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

LOVE these Trish!!! :cool: Thanks for posting...

You're welcome. Got a question though. Do the September Guest Special Cookbooks include all of them, including the new one?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Not the Let's Eat, but all the others - including the new one!

Is it any two spices for Sept or just the Asian and Southwest?

Last edited:
Just those two- it's a pre-set pairing.

Here is one for Aug-Oct. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed. I want to make sure I have the correct specials and my math is right.

Attachments

• Aug-Oct.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 402
what do you guys do with the dylab fliers?

abrahamlaur said:
what do you guys do with the dylab fliers?
They're a great tool to get hosts excited about the booking benefit. If people know that the current host really wants the October special, they will sign up to have a show that month! Sometimes, if you put one in the host pack, the host will have a couple of names on it already when you get to the house for the show.

I've updated this flier. Let me know if I got all the new information right.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Guest and Host Specials ASON.doc
    1 MB · Views: 436
Thank you everyone for these files - this saves me so much time (like I could even do them this good if I had the time:))!!

Oh!! HERE IT IS!!!
THanks so much!!
<<bump bump>>

What should I do if I can't find a file I need?

If you can't find a file, the first thing you should do is check your computer's "Downloads" folder, as many files are automatically saved there when downloaded. You can also use the search function to look for the file by name. If you still can't locate the file, try checking any external storage devices or online storage accounts where you may have saved it.

Why is it important to keep my files organized?

Keeping your files organized not only helps you find them easily, but it also improves your overall productivity. With a well-organized system, you can quickly access the files you need and avoid wasting time searching for them. It also helps prevent accidentally deleting or losing important files.

Is there a specific way I should name my files?

It's helpful to have a consistent naming convention for your files. This could include including the date, project name, and version number in the file name. This will make it easier to identify and organize your files, especially if you have multiple versions or different projects with similar file names.

What should I do if I accidentally delete a file?

If you accidentally delete a file, you may be able to retrieve it from your computer's "Recycle Bin" or "Trash" folder. If it's not there, you can try using a data recovery software to retrieve the file. It's also a good idea to regularly back up your files to prevent losing them in case of an accidental deletion.

How can I prevent losing important files?

In addition to regularly backing up your files, it's important to save them in multiple locations. This could include using an external hard drive or online storage service. It's also helpful to regularly clean out and organize your files to avoid clutter and make it easier to find what you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Dotty