• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for my first show as a new consultant - any tips?

In summary, as a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with your guests and showcasing the products during your first show. To prepare, familiarize yourself with all the products, review training materials, and bring necessary supplies. To stay calm and confident, trust in your training, take deep breaths, and have fun. To make the show more interactive, include interactive elements and encourage guest participation. Finally, make the most of your first show by connecting with guests, offering special deals, and following up afterwards.
DebinCincy
Just got my kit, my first show is Saturday. I train with my recruiter tomorrow night. I am a little nervous.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Debbie. I live in Cincy with my husband and 4 kids. I am a sahm and my husband travels a lot for work. Looking forward to chatting with you folks.:chef:

Welcome to Chef Success! I live just a couple hours north of you, close to Richmond IN--you're in a great area for Pampered Chef! And try not to be nervous--just be yourself and enjoy meeting new people! Have a great time!!!

Where in Cincy? That's where I live and I have 4 kids as well, it sounds like we have a lot in common :)

Woo hoo! I was nervous for my first show, too. Just have fun. It doesn't matter if you don't have all the answers. One of my guests had to show me how to use the measure-all cup, haha. I had no clue.

Welcome aboard!

Hello~! I am in my third week so still new as well, this site is an AMAZING source of support and knowledge

You'll find that the guests at your shows will be very helpful, encouraging and understanding. Welcome to PC and CS, and enjoy your new career!

Thank you all for the welcome. I am on the East side of Cincy.

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success. I'm mostly a lurker here but had to say hi to a fellow Cincinnati-ian! I'm up north by KI.

Good luck, you will do FABULOUS!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

1. What should I focus on during my first show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with your guests and showcasing the products. Be enthusiastic and engaging, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your recruiter if you need it.

2. How can I best prepare for my first show?

Make sure you familiarize yourself with all the products in your kit and practice using them. Also, review the training materials provided by Pampered Chef and ask any questions you may have during your training with your recruiter. Lastly, don't forget to bring all necessary paperwork and supplies to the show.

3. What are some tips for staying calm and confident during my first show?

Remember that it's natural to feel nervous, but trust in your training and preparation. Take deep breaths, smile, and remember to have fun! You can also try visualizing a successful show beforehand to help ease any nerves.

4. What are some ways to engage with my guests and make the show more interactive?

Consider including interactive elements in your demonstration, such as having guests help with food prep or playing fun games. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own experiences with the products.

5. How can I make the most of my first show as a new consultant?

Take the opportunity to connect with your guests and build relationships. Offer special deals or incentives for orders placed during the show, and make sure to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for their support and offer any additional assistance they may need. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience of being a Pampered Chef consultant!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Martha P
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Martha P
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • 1995tucker