• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello. I'm Looking for Any New, Fun, Exciting Games That We Can Play

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking and kitchen games suitable for all ages. These games are available both online and as physical products. They can be incorporated into parties and events, and are not only focused on cooking, but also on other aspects of the kitchen and non-cooking related topics.
ahazeltine
Hello. I'm looking for any new, fun, exciting games that we can play at my Kitchen shows. Does anyone have any idea's? I want my guest to have a great time. Thank you, :)
Amanda :)

Check out the files secton there are some posted there and go to www.partyplancompanies.com and download the free e-book. It's full of games.

Last edited:
Fun Recruiting Game...I had to add a Y to make it partYplancompanies. (www.partyplancompanies.com).

I found a GREAT game that would encourage recruiting. It's the TV Game. It looks like lots of fun and it can pump up PC recruiting at the same time. Thanks Brooke!

Brooke,
I couldn't find the free e-book of games on that website. Can you direct me to the right place to look?
Thanks!

Rebecca,It appears the link for the free e-book is gone.:( I contacted Kristina (she owns the website) to find out where she moved her free e-book to. If I can't get another copy from her I will post mine. It is a very large book though it has about 40 games in it. I will get back to you in the next day or so. Sorry.

BookBrooke,

The website was a great help. Inspiring too. If you get info on the free book I would really be interested also.

Christol

Thanks for helping!

Party Plan NetworkThere is a site that I know that also gives about 100 games to use at Shows. Try partyplannetwork.com, you might find some you like. I used the Family Fued one (modified bit for a couples show) and it was a hit!

Okay I finally got the bookOkay. Here is the game book. Enjoy!!!!:D The link above is good again too. She put the book back on the home page.

Attachments

• partyplangames.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 2,121

1. What types of games does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cooking and kitchen games that are both fun and educational. Our games range from simple recipe challenges to more complex cooking competitions.

2. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Yes, our games are designed to engage and entertain players of all ages. We have games that are perfect for kids, as well as games that are geared towards adults.

3. Can we play the games online or do we need to purchase physical products?

We offer both online and physical games. Our online games can be accessed through our website or through our app, while our physical games can be purchased from our website or through one of our consultants.

4. How can we incorporate these games into a party or event?

Our games are perfect for parties and events! Our consultants can help you plan and organize a game night, or you can purchase our games to play at your own party. We also offer virtual game parties, which are great for hosting long-distance events.

5. Are the games only focused on cooking?

No, while we do offer a variety of cooking games, we also have games that focus on other aspects of the kitchen, such as organization and kitchen tools. We also have games that are not related to cooking at all, but are still just as fun and engaging!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking