• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you go to high school in Stafford, Virginia?

In summary, I did not attend high school in Stafford, Virginia and have been registered on this site for a few years. I started working for Pampered Chef in February 2006 and had a great experience at Leadership. The sense of community and family within the company is what I love most about Pampered Chef.
Kimmie
I've been registered on this site for awhile but never really posted until I heard such good things at Leadership! So, I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm Kim, I've been doing Pampered Chef since February 2006 and I just walked at Leadership! A lot excited and a lot nervous!! Can't wait to get to know you guys around here - Pampered Chef really has become like a 2nd family to me!

Welcome Kimmie! This is a great place to come for information and support.

Welcome Kimmie...from a fellow 'walker' at Leadership! Be sure to check out "Director ChefSuccess" as well. Both sites are wonderful!

Welcome!!!

oh, I walked at Leadership and I'm from Virginia too! Did we meet? And welcome to CS:chef:

Welcome to CS and congrats on walking!! Yeah!

Welcome! Best of luck with your new business. It is a life changing experience!

Welcome, where in va are you? I'm in NO.Va

I'm from No VA too and I walked at Leadership! I don't live there now, but that is where I was born (Fairfax) and went to High School (Stafford). I have family all over the place...Springfield, Arlington, King George and Stafford. I miss it so much!! :cry:

Welcome and Congrats! :chef:

Your going to love it here. Welcome

Welcome fellow Virginian!! What part of Virginia? You will LOVE this site!!:love:

Welcome Kimmie!! You are going to love this site. There are lots of Virginian's on here...you don't realize it until we all post in the same thread :)

Welcome, & congrats on promoting so quickly!

Glad to have you out of hiding. Congratulations on walking!

Welcome from a fellow Virginian! :D What part of VA are you from? As others are saying...you are going to love this site! :love: I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! I've already met someone on here that I went to high school with - SMALL WORLD!

For those of you from Virginia - I'm in Alexandria, about 5 miles outside of DC. I grew up in Stafford and went to college in Radford (yes, yes...I know - Party School - hahah!).

Anyway, once again - thanks so much for the warm welcome - I'm having fun looking around the site. Everyone is so helpful!

Kim

Kimmie said:
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! I've already met someone on here that I went to high school with - SMALL WORLD!

For those of you from Virginia - I'm in Alexandria, about 5 miles outside of DC. I grew up in Stafford and went to college in Radford (yes, yes...I know - Party School - hahah!).

Anyway, once again - thanks so much for the warm welcome - I'm having fun looking around the site. Everyone is so helpful!

Kim
I'm in Woodbridge...not too far away! I'm a transplant though.

Kimmie said:

Kim

did you go to Stafford, N.S.H.S., BrookePoint, Colonial Forge?
I graduated from N.S. - when there were only 2 high schools in the whole county!:eek:

1. "Did you go to high school in Stafford, Virginia?"

No, I did not attend high school in Stafford, Virginia. I actually grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania.

2. "How long have you been registered on this site?"

I have been registered on this site for a few years now, but I have not been very active until recently when I heard great things about it at Leadership!

3. "When did you start working for Pampered Chef?"

I started working for Pampered Chef in February 2006. It has been an amazing journey so far and I am grateful for the opportunities and relationships I have gained through this company.

4. "How was your experience at Leadership?"

My experience at Leadership was both exciting and nerve-wracking. I am so grateful for the support and encouragement I received from my Pampered Chef family. I learned a lot and can't wait to implement new ideas and strategies in my business.

5. "What do you love most about Pampered Chef?"

There are so many things I love about Pampered Chef, but the thing that stands out the most for me is the sense of community and family within the company. I have made lifelong friends and have been able to grow both personally and professionally through this amazing opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carissa Gill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sperts
  • DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christina78