• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the PC Community in Southwest Virginia?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. It has a loyal following and is known for its iconic stoneware and kitchen gadgets. The PC community in Southwest Virginia consists of independent consultants who share a love for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools. To become a PC consultant in Southwest Virginia, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly. Pampered Chef is not exclusively for women and anyone who is passionate about cooking can become a successful consultant. Even if you don't have a background in sales, you can still be successful as the company provides training and support.
pampered_chef_swva
Hey there everyone - ! Just wanted to write a little something expressing my excitement and anticipation for the beginning of my PC experience. NOT the complete beginning - but as an independent consultant - YES...

I LOVE to cook - and I am a chef in a restaurant full time right now...but have always loved to PC items...in fact, when I was in high school - I was a member of "The Cooking Club of America" - and they sent me several items through there that were PC - so in my kitchen, I have a lot of the OLDER PC items with the chicken logo on it!

I've come into contact with a lot of ppl with mixed feelings about the whole "consultant" with PC - apparently it's dominated by women more than men - but it's ok - I tell them that if I use the merchandise - and cook with it everyday - then I'm sure to be able to sell it successfully - right?!?

Anyways - as I said - excited and can't wait to get started...will be attending National Conference as well - 2nd wave - I'm sure I'll see some of you there...have a wonderful day!

icon_welcome.gif
I think you're going to fit right into our little nuthouse.Check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. It was founded in 1980 and is known for its iconic stoneware and kitchen gadgets.

2. What is the PC community in Southwest Virginia?

The PC community in Southwest Virginia refers to the group of independent consultants who sell Pampered Chef products in that region. It is a supportive and enthusiastic community of individuals who share a love for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools.

3. How can I become a PC consultant in Southwest Virginia?

If you are interested in becoming a PC consultant in Southwest Virginia, you can reach out to a current consultant in the area or contact the company directly to learn more about the process and requirements. You can also attend the National Conference to network and learn more about the opportunity.

4. Is Pampered Chef only for women?

No, Pampered Chef is not exclusively for women. While the majority of consultants may be female, anyone who is passionate about cooking and using high-quality kitchen tools can become a successful PC consultant.

5. Can I still be a successful consultant if I don't have a background in sales?

Yes, you can still be a successful consultant even if you don't have a background in sales. The most important qualities for a successful consultant are a love for cooking and a passion for Pampered Chef products. The company also provides training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Virginia Peltier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Audrey Montague
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erika_m