• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Haven't Even Really Had to Coach...my Sil Rocks!

In summary, the speaker became successful in their Pampered Chef business thanks to a supportive upline and team, a passion for the products and business, and continuously educating themselves. Their favorite product is the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. They juggle being a consultant and a busy mom by setting a schedule, prioritizing tasks, and having a supportive family. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies due to their high-quality products, strong company values, and generous compensation and support for consultants. The speaker handles rejection or pushback from potential customers professionally and focuses on building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
HealthNut
So I've talked to my BIL's wife one time, really, about the show they are hosting for me on october 16. I sent her some dessert recipes and she said she'd rather have an actual meal...my BIL called and said they needed MORE invitations (already sent out all 40)...AND she needed more outside order forms - THEN after I sent her the 30 minute chicken recipe - she said we will need to make a second one to have ready enough food for everyone. we are also doing the primavera potato bites...
they are really into their church - and the church has over 200 members.

i must say - while i'm trying not to get my hopes up - i'm getting SO excited!!! :D

I wish you all the best with that. Great hosts make my day.

Thanks! And - just to clarify - it's not that i'm NOT going to host coach her - I do plan on it - but we are 3 and a half weeks away - I'd prefer to do it at the 2 and 1 week marks. :D

But they both (my SIL and BIL) seem SO very excited for my party! :D

Related to Haven't Even Really Had to Coach...my Sil Rocks!

1. How did you become so successful in your Pampered Chef business?

I have been fortunate enough to have a strong support system in my upline and team, as well as a passion for the products and business. I also make sure to constantly educate myself and stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and strategies for success.

2. What is your favorite product from Pampered Chef?

It's hard to choose just one, but if I had to pick, I would say the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. It's so versatile and durable, making it a staple in my kitchen for everyday cooking.

3. How do you juggle being a Pampered Chef consultant and a busy mom?

It's definitely a balancing act, but I have found that setting a schedule and prioritizing tasks helps me stay organized and on top of my responsibilities. I also have a supportive husband and family who help me out when needed.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's high-quality products and strong company values make it stand out among other direct sales companies. They also offer a generous compensation plan and ongoing training and support for consultants.

5. How do you handle rejection or pushback from potential customers?

I understand that not everyone will be interested in Pampered Chef, and that's okay. I always remain professional and thank them for their time. I also focus on building relationships and providing excellent customer service, which often leads to repeat business and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies