• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried P3 Expense Reports Yet?

In summary, Pampered Partner Plus now has Expense Reports up and running! I don't know what else they added, but I saw this report. Woo Hoo!Where is everyone finding P3?? I installed the cd they sent put its just an updated version of Pampered Partner. Am I missing something??Cool!
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Pampered Partner Plus now has Expense Reports up and running! I don't know what else they added, but I saw this report. Woo Hoo!

Where is everyone finding P3?? I installed the cd they sent put its just an updated version of Pampered Partner. Am I missing something??

Cool!
I am updating mine now!

JaimeQ-
If you go onto CC, it has a link that tells you how to download PP3 from the disk. There are also several threads on here that talk about it.

HTH,

Sweet! I saw the update yesterday, but I didn't look to see what was updated - other than a host number for the show I submitted Monday.

It would be nice if they would have a pop-up that lists what was updated when it does it automatically instead of us having to search around constantly for what is new. I'd email HO, but I'm sure they have larger fish to fry! :)

rebeccastt said:
It would be nice if they would have a pop-up that lists what was updated when it does it automatically instead of us having to search around constantly for what is new. I'd email HO, but I'm sure they have larger fish to fry! :)

Maybe they will give us updates in the Weekly Bites!

Am I missing it or is there a place to simply "write" a letter of our own. I used the editor portion very often but can not find it anywhere here. I still have mixed emotions on the P3. Is it right to say and tell my dissappointed downline that more is to come to make it great?

I haven't seen a letter editor named as such. But we can modify the Thank You letter that comes up.

We know that HO is listening to us - the first report they added (expenses) is the one most of us need at this time of year. So I don't think it would be misleading to tell your group that it is improving and will be great eventually.

Related to Have You Tried P3 Expense Reports Yet?

1. What is P3 Expense Reports?

P3 Expense Reports is a software program used by Pampered Chef employees to manage and track their business expenses.

2. How do I access P3 Expense Reports?

To access P3 Expense Reports, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef employee account and click on the P3 Expense Reports link.

3. What types of expenses can I submit using P3 Expense Reports?

P3 Expense Reports can be used to submit various types of business expenses, such as travel, meals, supplies, and mileage.

4. How do I submit an expense report using P3 Expense Reports?

To submit an expense report, log into P3 Expense Reports and click on the "Create New Expense Report" button. Then, enter the details of your expenses, attach any necessary receipts, and submit the report for approval.

5. How long does it take for my expense report to be processed?

The processing time for expense reports varies, but it typically takes 3-5 business days for the report to be approved and for reimbursement to be issued. If there are any issues with your report, it may take longer to process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DanielleQ