• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Started Earning Income with Pampered Chef?

In summary, a number of people in the conversation do PC on aps. They report that it usually takes them on 2-3 family or solo mini vacations throughout the year. Some of these people also report that they pay bills or buy stuff for their business with their PC income.

How Many Of You Do PC on a....

• Very Part Time basis 1-2 shows a month- whatever $ you receive goes to extras

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • More than partime-4+ shows use your $ for stuff like vacation fund or savings

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Full Time- rely on your PC income to pay for carpayments, mortgage etc?

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Hobbyist- just for the discount and fun of it?

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
heat123
Silver Member
Just Curious, How many of you Do PC on a

Ps. forgot to say... I am a 4+ show a month so my PC $$ usually takes us on 2-3 family Or solo mini vacations throughout the year! :)

Although next year I'd love to have TPC take us on one Gratis! ;)

If I would stop buying product, I'd make some payments on something! I am able to pay for at least half of Christmas with my November check. I'm choosing to keep some of it for savings. My DH has his own business and doesn't get paid by others in time for some bills to be paid on time. I hate paying bills late and getting NSF fees. We used to have such a great credit score. Now, I'm afraid to apply for a credit card, even if I can get 10-20% off my entire shopping trip for the day!

I do about 4 shows a month, some months more than that, but the money doesn't go towards fun or vacations - it goes towards bills. This income semi-replaces my income from my full-time job (very semi, unfortunately).

I have been all of the above at different times! This year, my paychecks have paid for 2 family vacations, 1 weekend getaway for DH & me, Birthday presents, Christmas presents - with no after Christmas debt - yahoo!!!, a new laptop for me, and I also usually pay a bill or 2 a month - our cell phone bill, and insurance on our everyday driver cars. It also provides me with spending money - usually to buy stuff for my business....if I could stay out of office supply stores, I'd probably save money!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have been all of the above at different times! This year, my paychecks have paid for 2 family vacations, 1 weekend getaway for DH & me, Birthday presents, Christmas presents - with no after Christmas debt - yahoo!!!, a new laptop for me, and I also usually pay a bill or 2 a month - our cell phone bill, and insurance on our everyday driver cars. It also provides me with spending money - usually to buy stuff for my business....if I could stay out of office supply stores, I'd probably save money!
Me too, this year I will have no Christmas debt for the 1st time:D ! Whoohoo! Thanks to PC!:love:

I have also been alll of them this next yr I will for awhile do more then 4 shows a month we really want to get out of debt and if I can take most my PC money and pay it towards my car then that will be great.

I make the house payment and a little more. Granted our payment is pretty low, but I still pay it with my PC earnings

ShanaSmith said:
I make the house payment and a little more. Granted our payment is pretty low, but I still pay it with my PC earnings
OMG, I'd love to say I make our mort. payment! But that'd mean I'd have to do $10K in sales every month!:eek: Maybe one day?:rolleyes: LOL

i put very part time because i'm having a hard time getting bookings now but i would like it to be A LOT more. the money i make on PC just helps out. we don't really need it but it's nice to have that extra to put towards bills or eating out

I've been part-time for the last couple of years, but 2008 is my year to kick my tush into gear. I'd love to replace my FT income, but I'll have to be a Director doing $5k personal sales (at least) to do that. So for now, my goal is to rein in my spending (I've spent way too much the past year on things that didn't pay off, like advertising), pay off my personal credit card, and make some money for my kitchen remodel.

I didn't vote b/c I'm not technically doing PC yet, but my DH and I plan on my doing PC full time to supplement his income while allowing me to continue to be a SAHM. My PC income will (hopefully) make my car payment, help towards the mortgage, and pay some other bills. But if it just payed my car payment every month, then that would be just fine. :)

heat123 said:
OMG, I'd love to say I make our mort. payment! But that'd mean I'd have to do $10K in sales every month!:eek: Maybe one day?:rolleyes: LOL
i was thinking the same thing when i read that!! I WISH!! i have to pay over $4000 a month just to keep a roof over my head... forget lights and heat. lol. i would love to someday be able to do that... but i'm not going to hold my breath

ginamkiely said:
i have to pay over $4000 a month just to keep a roof over my head... forget lights and heat.
Good grief!! I thought our mortgage was bad at $1200/mo.

I voted for 4+. PC cannot currently supplement my income so I don't consider it full time but I will do as many shows in a month as my schedule allows or as people want to book. I told DH that I was going to book up January and February to help purchase my laptop and he told me to book as many shows as I wanted as long as I'm making money right now. Currently PC income goes towards paying my credit card bills off (I don't carry a high balance, just use it for times when money is low but then it's hard to pay it off when you don't have extra money!). I take half the monthly income and put it on my bills. It has also gone towards Christmas and other presents - including not having to put anything on my credit cards this year. As soon as the bills are paid off, then it will go towards saving for our house!

I said full time. I do pay my car payment and cell phone bill with it now. In a few years I plan to take over all the bills - once I am earning about $5000 a month consistently.

I have been doing 4+ shows a month (with a goal of 8-10) as a full timer, in order to help toward the bills.

wow that's great that so many of you use it towards major bills and do it full time! Maybe one day when DH says I need to work full time (or bring in a full paycheck anyways) I will pick up my show schedule! LOL

Bren706 said:
I have been doing 4+ shows a month (with a goal of 8-10) as a full timer, in order to help toward the bills.
You're getting there Brenda!!!

It's been a good year to up my show schedule - I was able to pay for our vacation with cash, buy a new dryer and stove and purchase a new lawn mower for my husband. Plus just being able to pay for things here and there - it's really been great. I hope to continue this great trend into the new year and pay for next year's vacation as well as other fun things as well.

I would have loved to have voted more-than-part-time, but in my tiny community it's just not possible. I was thrilled to get 5 shows in December (and one didn't make), but most months it's pulling teeth to keep 2 shows on the books. If we move to a town/city with more than 5000 people in it (here--half of our population are college students) I'm sure that'll change. Most guests at my shows are recycled--I'll see the same people coming to all of them month after month. Everyone is related or grew up together or have work/church/playgroup together. And I believe there are three of us (consultants) in this town already so it's a bit crowded and too far to travel to the nearest city for shows regularly.

So far, my business expenses are still far exceeding my income. I seriously cringe to think of buying new catalogs when seasons change or purchasing new print cartridges once or twice per month for printing host/guest specials, OOFs, receipts, and other show materials. I'm one of those that doesn't get as excited about a ton of new products each year because I'll not quite reach enough in sales to earn them for free and I certainly can't afford to buy them. I do hope a day comes where all of those extra expenses are nothing in comparison to my income. You all give me a little hope in that area! But if things stay how they are, I'll be very thankful for my degrees and solid career waiting for me on the otherside of early motherhood.

I do it full time and work at a school as a P.E. aide as well. Was supposed to quit my other job when I promoted to Director this summer but hubby lost his (really good paying) job a week before Christmas last year and so I've had to keep it. He has another job now but it's not making what we were used to. However, this year I have over tripled my income with Pampered Chef and earned my DH and I a FREE PAMPERED VACATION!!!

smspamperedchef said:
I do it full time and work at a school as a P.E. aide as well. Was supposed to quit my other job when I promoted to Director this summer but hubby lost his (really good paying) job a week before Christmas last year and so I've had to keep it. He has another job now but it's not making what we were used to. However, this year I have over tripled my income with Pampered Chef and earned my DH and I a FREE PAMPERED VACATION!!!
Nice work! That's great! Keep it up!

Part-time for me (average 2-4 shows a month) which suits me just fine. I teach preschool at our church and keep my grandbaby 3 afternoons a week. This gives me extra spending money and I put some aside each month. This year it paid for our beach cottage and vacation in June and for Christmas. I have no Christmas debt!

I marked full time; but I do 6-8 shows/month. My $ helps pay some smaller bills, and dance class for my 2 girls-which is expensive!

I also marked full time because I like to make my new van payment and mortgage payment so we have some extra money for mini vacations and other things here and there. :D

I put down full-time w/money going to bills....since it's indirectly going to the mortgage. I averaged 8-9 shows per month this year. We actually used my PC income for major purchases and trips (which let us put other money towards paying extra on our mortgage).

Last edited:
I make the house payment, my car payment and buy catalogs and other pc supplies. I must generate no less than $1,500 to break even. I really aim for $2,500 so I have money to spend on the fun stuff in life, like our sweet new TV. The extra helps when you get hit with breakdowns, too, like the new washing machine and dishwasher I bought this year.

I do 3 shows a week plus 2 meetings a month.

Chefgirl2 said:
I make the house payment, my car payment and buy catalogs and other pc supplies. I must generate no less than $1,500 to break even. I really aim for $2,500 so I have money to spend on the fun stuff in life, like our sweet new TV. The extra helps when you get hit with breakdowns, too, like the new washing machine and dishwasher I bought this year.

I do 3 shows a week plus 2 meetings a month.

Elaine! I need you! I have recently started doing 3-4 shows a week - I said in January I was going back to 2 shows a week, but then, somehow I booked 10 show for the last 3 weeks of January, and already have 7 shows for Feb.....

But I need help figuring out how to organize my time with that many shows - without being on the phone 24/7......could you please give me some tips on how to manage doing 10-12 shows a month? I didn't realize how much more work it would be than 6-8 shows a month - I need help!

I have been pretty part time since I started but would love to be full time...at least 8 shows per month. That is my goal for 2008. Build my business and get bookings! I would be happy with 6-8 shows per month but I really want to earn an incentive trip too! So, at least 8 average would be good.

I have been very part-time basis since starting my business in March. Struggling to get 2 shows a month. :cry: My goal is Director by June '08... January has 3 shows booked and I have 3 catty shows out now, that I will put in for January. Wish i could do full-time!!! Desperately!

My $ goes towards misc. bills every month. :D

My goal is for full-time, the same goal since I started in Fall of '05, however, I am part-time. I am glad DH does not depend on me for monthly bills. I am not quite sure if my $$ actually contributes to anything, once I pay for what I buy. DH says it just helps support my habit. (shopping) My goal for 08 is to actually contibute to the household finances, and show DH it IS actually more than a hobby.

Wow, great suprising results that almost as many do this as full time as part time!

I voted 4t. I am using it pay off credit card debt, have too much, but have paid off some with PC money, used my Nov check to help with Christmas, paid for a bunch of it. Am also trying to same some for kitchen remodle. I have a FT job I enjoy and only need 5 years for full retirment Plan to use this to supplement retirment. After our youngest goes to college , if he does. He is in high school.

Related to Have You Started Earning Income with Pampered Chef?

1. How much can I expect to earn with Pampered Chef?

The amount you can earn with Pampered Chef varies based on several factors, including the effort and time you put into your business. However, on average, consultants can earn anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per month.

2. Are there any fees or costs involved in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes products, marketing materials, and access to training and support.

3. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started, you will need to enroll as a consultant through a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up online through the Pampered Chef website. Once enrolled, you will receive your starter kit and have access to training and support to help you launch your business.

4. Do I need to have any previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides comprehensive training and support to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. As long as you are passionate about the products and willing to put in the effort, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I do Pampered Chef as a side job or does it require a full-time commitment?

You can do Pampered Chef as a side job or as a full-time job, depending on your personal goals and availability. Many consultants start their business as a side job and eventually transition to full-time if they choose to. The flexibility of Pampered Chef allows you to work at your own pace and set your own schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Carolthepc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom