• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confession Time: Hosting My First TPampered Chef Show

In summary, the speaker confesses to not being an active consultant for a few years but still loves the TPC site and recently hosted a successful show for a friend. They share their excitement about upcoming TPC products and also mention wanting to complete their executive cookware set. They also mention being on the site everyday and considering it a part of their "family." The speaker also expresses their intention to sign up as a consultant again in the future. Other participants in the conversation congratulate the speaker and express their own enjoyment of the site.
nikked
Gold Member
Okay...confession time here.

I haven't been an active consultant for a couple of years. I just love this site, and can't stay away.

Plus, it's fun to know TPC things before my AD...hehehehehe

So, I just held a show for her yesterday (she came out from PHX to show a round of shows...she's working on maintaining her customer base here for when they return in a few years).

It's already over a thousand!!!! :sing: Whoot Whoot! She's predicted $1237...I've got a HUGE wishlist :love:, so I'm ready to spend my benefits. Physically, I just can't be a consultant right now, even though I love it so much. So, hosting will have to do for awhile. :rolleyes:

I've never actually hosted a TPC show before, so it was fun to be on the other end!!!

Thanks for letting me share...

I am glad you are still on the site!

I was a host before joining TPC but I am pretty sure I would be a much better host now that I know more of the ins and outs. congrats on a good show, what on the top of your list?

The other half of the executive cookware. I earned the five piece set for free when it FIRST came out, and have a mixed set (prof & exec) because of it. I wanna complete it.

The bamboo stuff...LOVE IT.

The new stainless collanders.... BA NA NAS!!!!

The new shears...hate the old black, loved the old white, am so glad they were redesigned!

The 2-cup prep bowls, the nesting measuring cups...I die!!!

Can you guess what one of my new reality shows is?

So EXCITED!!!!

OOOhhh...OOOhhh...OOOhhh...

The digital thermometer!!!! Gotta have that!

AJPratt said:
I am glad you are still on the site!

Thanks, Anne. I am too. I love the people here, and consider it another branch of my "family"! I'm on here everyday. I think I may have a "problem"!

Someday, I do intend to sign up again, so it's nice to stay informed of what's going on.

Thanks again!!!

WTG! You'll definitely get lots of good stuff for FREE!!! And I'm sure you'll enjoy your 1/2 priced and discounted stuff too! :D

Congratulations! I'm glad you decided to stick around, even if a PC business doesn't fit in your life right now.

What is a Pampered Chef Show?

A Pampered Chef Show is a cooking demonstration and shopping experience hosted by a consultant from Pampered Chef, a kitchenware company. During the show, the consultant will showcase and teach how to use various Pampered Chef products while guests have the opportunity to purchase items.

How long does a Pampered Chef Show last?

A Pampered Chef Show typically lasts 2-3 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, shopping, and socializing with guests.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Show. However, most guests find that they want to purchase items after seeing them in action and trying out the products themselves.

Can I host a Pampered Chef Show at my own home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef Show at your own home. In fact, most shows are hosted in a home setting. This allows for a more intimate and comfortable experience for guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes while having a fun and social gathering with friends and family. Plus, as a host, you can earn rewards for every guest who makes a purchase at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views