1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Have to brag...

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Okay...confession time here.

I haven't been an active consultant for a couple of years. I just love this site, and can't stay away.

Plus, it's fun to know TPC things before my AD...hehehehehe

So, I just held a show for her yesterday (she came out from PHX to show a round of shows...she's working on maintaining her customer base here for when they return in a few years).

It's already over a thousand!!!! :sing: Whoot Whoot! She's predicted $1237...I've got a HUGE wishlist :love:, so I'm ready to spend my benefits. Physically, I just can't be a consultant right now, even though I love it so much. So, hosting will have to do for awhile. :rolleyes:

I've never actually hosted a TPC show before, so it was fun to be on the other end!!!

Thanks for letting me share...

Sep 21, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I am glad you are still on the site!

Sep 21, 2009
  3. Maragib

Maragib Member

I was a host before joining TPC but I am pretty sure I would be a much better host now that I know more of the ins and outs. congrats on a good show, what on the top of your list?

Sep 21, 2009
  4. nikked

The other half of the executive cookware. I earned the five piece set for free when it FIRST came out, and have a mixed set (prof & exec) because of it. I wanna complete it.

The bamboo stuff...LOVE IT.

The new stainless collanders.... BA NA NAS!!!!

The new shears...hate the old black, loved the old white, am so glad they were redesigned!

The 2-cup prep bowls, the nesting measuring cups...I die!!!

Can you guess what one of my new reality shows is?

So EXCITED!!!!

Sep 21, 2009
  5. nikked

OOOhhh...OOOhhh...OOOhhh...

The digital thermometer!!!! Gotta have that!

Sep 21, 2009
  6. nikked

Thanks, Anne. I am too. I love the people here, and consider it another branch of my "family"! I'm on here everyday. I think I may have a "problem"!

Someday, I do intend to sign up again, so it's nice to stay informed of what's going on.

Thanks again!!!

Sep 21, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

WTG! You'll definitely get lots of good stuff for FREE!!! And I'm sure you'll enjoy your 1/2 priced and discounted stuff too! :D

Sep 21, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations! I'm glad you decided to stick around, even if a PC business doesn't fit in your life right now.

Sep 22, 2009
Have something to add?