• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Reached My $30K Mark Yet?!

In summary, Heather reached $30,000 in career commissionable sales within a year, and is on track to reach $50,000 by next conference. She is also receiving a pin for $50K in Career sales and her name is in the conference book. Additionally, she attends the Career Club luncheon and is eligible for the Top Performance Cluster awards.
heat123
Silver Member
I didnt' realize it until I was checkin out commission statements today! Wow that went by faster than I realized! Kind of neat- even though it took me longer to reach 30k vs. 15k:rolleyes: but satisfied none the less!:p

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job!

Congrats - I just realized I had hit over 20K when I looked at my commision check. Too cool

Congrats!!

Heather -- Awesome!!! That's all I can say.

I hope to reach $50K by next conference (only $18K to go!!!).

Woo hoo, Heather!!!! You are on FIRE! Keep up the great work!:D

Is there something special that happens at 50K? I just looked at my statement and I am at 33K.

I believe that you will receive a pin for $50K in Career sales and your name is in the conference book. I believe you get a small gift at conference???

If this is incorrectly, please let me know. Thanks :)

This is in the Policy and Procedures Manual.

CAREER CLUB
A special luncheon is held at National Conference for Career Club achievers. These awards are based on career
commissionable sales and career qualified recruits, ending with the Top Performance Cluster awards period. Achievers
also receive a pin signifying their Career Club level. The levels awarded for career commissionable sales are
$50,000, $100,000, and every additional $100,000.

The levels awarded for career qualified recruits are 25, 50 and each subsequent 25 qualified recruits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you. I'll be happy just to hit $15k.

Good Job Heather! I hit $15K in March!! That was an awesome feeling and I am sure this feeling will even be better.

luvs2cook said:
I believe that you will receive a pin for $50K in Career sales and your name is in the conference book. I believe you get a small gift at conference???

If this is incorrectly, please let me know. Thanks :)
You get your name in the Conference Book, plus you get to attend the Career Club luncheon. The table gift that they have at Conference at the Day 2 lunch (the day of Career Club Lunch) is slightly nicer in some way at Career Club. For example, the year it was a nice pen, CC folks got the same pen with "Career Club" engraved on it and in a box. You get a pin, too, the first year you are there for $50k career sales. (And then at $100k, $200k, etc.)

There is also career club for recruiting, which is 25 recruits.

Thanks Ann for the info :)

Congrats Heather! I took longer to get to $15000 than you did to $30,000!! Great job!

Thanks everyone! Gill good to hear from ya! Have that baby yet? How are you doing?

No baby yet... I just started a thread in the lounge with my updates. Congrats again!!

Congrats..... I cant' wait till I hit 15k..... but I am 7k away!!

Woo hoo! Let's all happy dance together!

Do you mean 30,000 for a year, or since you started? I'm new and not quite sure how everything works.
If it is since you started, how long did it take?

19 months to reach $30k (which is when I signed on)!

I signed January 06 doing PC PT and am at $33,500 in career sales. Can't believe it already!!!!:)

pkd09 said:
I signed January 06 doing PC PT and am at $33,500 in career sales. Can't believe it already!!!!:)
Way to go you are Rockin!:D

that is awesome! congrats!!

Update... hit show #70 last night yippeeee! I can't wait to reach #100 and maybe by then $50K!!! (One can Hope). LOL

WAY TO GO........... Heather!!!!
Its a GREAT feeling, I was hoping to hit 50K by Conference, but I dont think its gonna happen.....;)

Hey Ginger my friend where ya been? Haven't seen much of you lately!?? Thanks! Wow your on fire- almost at 50k and only with TPC a year!!

I just Hit $50,00.00 in less than 3 years. I'm bummed that I won't be going to confrence this year. I wonder if they send the rewards in the mail if you don't attend?

Congratulations, Karolynn. I don't have an answer for you, though.

heat123 said:
Hey Ginger my friend where ya been? Haven't seen much of you lately!?? Thanks! Wow your on fire- almost at 50k and only with TPC a year!!

Sorry Heather, I have to change that ( Oct will be 2 years) have not been here much busy with my jobs, but 1 is ending for the summer....:D

Me too! I didn't realize we got in it around the same time!! You're way ahead of me!!! Go Girl! :)

karolynn mcmurray said:
I just Hit $50,00.00 in less than 3 years. I'm bummed that I won't be going to confrence this year. I wonder if they send the rewards in the mail if you don't attend?
Nope- but you'll get the pin the next time you attend conference.

Please tell me if this is a "no-no" question but I assume everyone is the same when they start. I just signed up so I am a complete newbie! How does the commission structure work. Does it go up after a certain amount of sales or does it only go up after you recruit??

Your base commission goes from 20% to 22% once you have $15,000 in career sales.

Once you become a Future Director, you will receive a commission on their sales.

There are no real no-no questions here. Seriosly, you'd be amazed what people will ask.

Yes after $15k you get a 2% raise from 20-22%! Plus after you become Future director and Director you get overrides (bonuses) on your team and your own personal sales!

Thanks! I am waiting for my kit so I am sure all of this info is in there!! What are the benchmarks for becoming a future director? This forum is soooo helpful!

I believe you need 2 qualified and active recruits.

Future directors have to have two active recruits. In order to receive the overrides, you have to have $1,250/month in sales. Then you receive 1% bonus on your personal sales, plus 1% bonus on your recruits' sales.

Thank you so much for the info!

Related to Have I Reached My $30K Mark Yet?!

1. How long does it typically take to reach the $30K mark at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach the $30K mark at Pampered Chef can vary depending on a variety of factors, such as your sales skills, dedication, and the number of parties you host. However, on average, it takes most consultants approximately 1-2 years to reach this milestone.

2. Does reaching the $30K mark mean I have earned $30,000 in commission?

No, reaching the $30K mark does not necessarily mean you have earned $30,000 in commission. This milestone refers to the total sales volume you have reached, not the amount of money you have earned.

3. Can I still earn commission on sales after reaching the $30K mark?

Yes, you can continue to earn commission on sales even after reaching the $30K mark. There is no limit to how much commission you can earn at Pampered Chef, so keep hosting parties and growing your business!

4. How can I track my progress towards the $30K mark?

You can track your progress towards the $30K mark by checking your commission statements regularly. You can also reach out to your team leader for guidance and support.

5. What are some benefits of reaching the $30K mark at Pampered Chef?

Reaching the $30K mark at Pampered Chef comes with several benefits, including higher commission rates, recognition within the company, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events. It also shows your dedication and success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PChef_ang