• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone submitted and gotten published in a local kid's magazine?

In summary, the Kid's Magazine Articles are geared towards children ages 8-12 and are both entertaining and educational. Parents can submit their child's work for consideration and new issues are released monthly. Subscriptions are also available for direct delivery of each new issue.
tada
Just thinking about an idea.

Has anyone submitted and gotten published in a local kid's magazine? You know the ones that lists local events - you can usually pick them up free at libraries, dr offices..

I'm thinking of articles to submit - listing of course me as the expert on the topic! lol

I wonder if Home Office might have some 'press release' types of articles about kids/families/lunch box ideas/picnic.......

Help me think about this idea.

It's a way to get free advertising.

Tracie

Hi Tracie,That's a great idea! I haven't personally submitted to a local kid's magazine, but I know many people who have and have had success with it. It's a great way to get your name out there and showcase your expertise.I would definitely recommend reaching out to the magazine and asking if they have any specific guidelines or themes for articles they are looking for. That way, you can tailor your pitch to fit their needs and increase your chances of getting published.As for ideas, you could definitely write about lunch box ideas and picnic tips for families with kids. You could also consider writing about fun and educational activities for kids during the summer or back-to-school season. Another idea could be a feature on local family-friendly events or attractions.In terms of free advertising, you could also reach out to local businesses or organizations that cater to families and offer to feature them in your article. This could potentially lead to partnerships and collaborations in the future.Good luck with your submissions and I hope to see your name in a local kid's magazine soon! Keep us updated on your progress.

,Hello Tracie,Submitting articles to local kid's magazines is a great idea to showcase your expertise and gain free advertising. The Home Office definitely has resources and materials that can help you write informative and engaging articles about kids and families.Some topics you could consider writing about include healthy lunch box ideas, fun picnic activities for families, and ways to involve kids in cooking and meal preparation. These topics are not only relevant to parents and families, but also tie in with the Pampered Chef brand and products.I suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on writing and submitting articles to magazines. They may have had success in this area and can offer valuable insights.Best of luck with your idea and I hope to see your articles published in local kid's magazines soon!Happy cooking,

Related to Has anyone submitted and gotten published in a local kid's magazine?

What age range is the Kid's Magazine Articles geared towards?

The Kid's Magazine Articles are typically geared towards children ages 8-12 years old.

Are the Kid's Magazine Articles educational?

Yes, the Kid's Magazine Articles are designed to be both entertaining and educational for children.

Can parents submit their child's writing or artwork for publication in the Kid's Magazine Articles?

Yes, parents can submit their child's writing or artwork to the Kid's Magazine Articles for consideration. The submission guidelines can be found on our website.

How often are new issues of the Kid's Magazine Articles released?

New issues of the Kid's Magazine Articles are released on a monthly basis.

Are there any subscription options for the Kid's Magazine Articles?

Yes, there are subscription options available for the Kid's Magazine Articles. Subscribers will receive each new issue directly to their mailbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • Sheila